Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

torterra or kingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_surge

i had a question and didnt know where to ask it so im askin it here sorry if im wrong but what deck should i run my

kingdra deck

4-3-4 kingdra

2-2 bronzong mt

2-unknown g

trainers

4-felictiys
4-pluspower
4-bebes
3-rosannes
1luxball
2-nm
4-candy
4-pokedrawer

17 water energ

or my tortearra

4-3-2md-1sf-1lvx torterra
2-1-2 sceptile
2-2 claydol
1chatot

4-candy
4-pov
2-nm
4-bebes
3-rossanes
1-luxball
2-dawns stad
1-wager
2-rowan

12 grass
4 call

not shure witch deck is better in genereal kinga dra or torterra

the torterra is better it has late gaming power and early rush if it gets out by turn 3... kingdra ia speed and power its great but can be out match with the new decks.

werw

the torterra is better it has late gaming power and early rush if it gets out by turn 3... kingdra ia speed and power its great but can be out match with the new decks.

thats what i ment what deck is a overal deck if they played each other?

ehh... torterra is pretty good but it has a bad matchup. Kingdra.... I don't know. In your division torterra is the smart play.

Id go with your torterra list.

but what age division are you in?

In Tort

Id cut

-1 Wager (Disruption really doesnt have much purpose in a setup deck)
-2 Rowan
-1 POV

+1 Roseanne (Its a staple 4 of for every deck)
+3 Bucks Training (the pluspower helps a lot when doing 60/60+10 against kingdras which will arguably be one of your most popular matchups)

Last edited:
I don't know which deck is better, just run what you like most.
I only want to mention, why did you add Unown G in your Kingdra and NOT in your Torterra build?
Seems to me you want to protect your Sceptile or Claydol against cards like Gengar or Dusknoir (which will be played in EACH division)

I don't know which deck is better, just run what you like most.
I only want to mention, why did you add Unown G in your Kingdra and NOT in your Torterra build?
Seems to me you want to protect your Sceptile or Claydol against cards like Gengar or Dusknoir (which will be played in EACH division)

If Dusknoir and Gengar will be popular, why not use 1 DP Torterra to heal yourself from the spreaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back