Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Totaly Spies

It's not an anime. Unless it's made in Japan, it isnt. And no i dont. I think its American Made. Uh... I think that only Japanese shows (sci-fi type shows) are anime!

I think that's a show made by a couple of bored guys. Ever notice how they always wear the tight suits and when it has no real effect o nthe story, there's a butt-shot? I mean, they're like 14!

ACK! :foams at the mouth:

THAT show is NOT anime!!
it's a SAD EXCUSE for anime, that was just made to feed off of anime's popularity!! I stay away from it!

Not only that, but if the show had a decend plot i woulden't bash it so much.. plus, they do a crappy job of making it look like anime.. have you seen the guys on that show?? they look nothing like anime bishounen!

They ought to realise that making goofy faces and crap isn't what makes anime popular... with a crap story line like it has, I say totally spies is just a wanna be anime that copied the art style to make more money -_-;

Totally Spies... meh, it's a Charlie's Angels ripoff and that's it. Not even mildly entertaining, since the main characters act like idiots 24/7.

more like, a rip off of charlie's angels, combined with clueless, and all of the corny jokes from the sailor moon dub (i.e. pointless stuff in the middle of fight scenes..)
o_O oooh.. yay..

Gyarados vision said:
Has anyone watch Totaly Spies? What is interesting about that animie?

I watch this animie via satellite TV, on Disney Channel.

My little brother and sister like it, but I think it's stupid.

Yeah, I feel that the show is somehow stupid, but how about the spy gadgets?

In the show you can see a character who act like Brock, but unlike Brock (in Pokemon), this character is never get stopped.

Because I watch it via sat TV, I have the chance to watch it in Chinese and English.

Last edited:
Like, oh my gosh you like, totally don't like Totally Spies? Like who like totally like doesn't like want like to like watch like a like bunch like of like total like teenagers like totally like run like around like then like solve like a like total like mystery or like crime dealy? (Did I like miss like the word "like" like a total like, couple of like times?) ;)

P.S. I'm back!

Last edited:
I've never watched it. And never will.

Lunatone Solrock: three thumbs down. Thats saying its ouright good. 7 thumbs down. Plus all the corrasponding hands :lol:

Treecko

Anime is a cartoon or movie animated and created in Japan. Totaly Spies is a wanna-be anime or "Amime". I still like the show though for the action and such but it WAS created by an American in America lol, so it is definitley NOT anime

Back