Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournament Forms (decklist) - now official!

RainbowRichards

Last edited:
Hmm... is the POP deck registration sheet a offical form? Also I can't seem to access either of the links. If you would like me to upload the files on my survivor, i wouldn't mind doing it. Contact me by email for details,

-marril

marril2k said:
If you would like me to upload the files on my survivor, i wouldn't mind doing it. -marril

Nope, as unofficial as they come ;) (might make a good starting point, though - and it needs to be PDF'ed!) - but I'll email you about hosting them on your site!

BTW, right-clicking didn't work???

Also, out of curiosity, what happens when you click on the link?

Last edited:
Also, out of curiosity, what happens when you click on the link?[/QUOTE]

Error, Specified server could not be found.
My computer gives me that message every time I type in an incorrect address and same with your link.

Furret gets in the line waiting for these new decklists
and other forms.
Espeon walks by.
Furret's beeper goes off.
Furret checks his beeper.
Someone in Arizona wants a Rainbow Energy.
Furret races off.
Espeon gets in line to take Furrets place.
Furret returns.
Espeon wanders off to ask Doug for a Lava Cookie.

I loved the documents that RainbowRichards had made, but they just didn't have enough lines for Pokemon ect. So I made my own. They are in Microsoft Word Format (doc) and Acrobat Reader Format (pdf) and can be found on my website here

farbsman - you're absolutely right! (the form as I made it originally had the Energy Cards section on the right side following the Trainer Cards section - I didn't catch on that the change made for so few lines for Pokemon!)

Thanks!

I just looked at the POP Deck Form, and Im surprised. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A POP NUMBER? I didnt know they had those things for POP (then again, im not in the ladder). So I guess now i know what to expect when I join an official league.

Arthas_Zero said:
I just looked at the POP Deck Form, and Im surprised. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A POP NUMBER? I didnt know they had those things for POP (then again, im not in the ladder). So I guess now i know what to expect when I join an official league.

Remember, these are NOT official forms. They represent our efforts to translate the old DCI/WotC deck registration form - and the old form had a space for DCI number. After all, these forms are expected to be used with sanctioned events :). And sanctioned events require POP ID number.

HTH!

Arthas_Zero said:
i got my pop number a while back neato forms o ya Arthas do you play Warcraft?

Yay! So many times I nearly deleted that directory after cleaning out my comcast space, glad I kept it up each time so far ^^'

-marril

marril2k said:
Yay! So many times I nearly deleted that directory after cleaning out my comcast space, glad I kept it up each time so far ^^'

-marril

I've got copies and have them up on my comcast page, too ;)

Thank you Professor for the the form and thank you farbsman for the Word version!

I hate writing things out with a pen or pencil!

Excellent job guys these have been really handy in the past and will be again in the future..

Any chance you can apply your talents to a pokemon version of the player tourney reporting/tracking sheets that are in the DCI Player Match Report Form. These are very good for running events when the Tournament Manager Software goes haywire you can see them on Page 2 of the pdf file below:

http://www.wizards.com/dci/downloads/Age_Modified_Swiss.pdf

Heck they are good for running events period with TM being such a pig at the moment!

Okay how about this one then in Word Format:

http://www.southeastchallenge.com/pages/pop_record_card.doc

Last edited:
ukpokemonpro said:
Any chance you can apply your talents to a pokemon version of the player tourney reporting/tracking sheets that are in the DCI Player Match Report Form. These are very good for running events when the Tournament Manager Software goes haywire you can see them on Page 2 or the pdf file below:

Heck they are good for running events period with TM being such a pig at the moment!

Hmmm, another challenge for m2k ;) ?

Back