Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournament to benefit victims of Katrina - High Point, NC - 9/24/05 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

This tournament will not only be our monthly tournament but also a great chance to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. See below for all the cool winner and door prizes available. You definitely don't want to miss out on this!!! Five dollars of every entry fee will be donated to Hurricane Katrina victims.

2619 South Main St
High Point, NC
336-883-9900

Date
Sat, September 24

Start Time
2:00pm

Entry Fee
$8.00

Format
Modified. Only cards from Ex Hidden Legends thru Ex Unseen Forces are allowed unless the card has been reprinted in one of the sets above (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc...) then the older version can be used.

Prizes
Overall winner gets either a 2005 World Championship Staff Promo card or a Mexican Nationals Backpack w/hat or t-shirt.

Remaining age group winners will get either Staff promo card (if left) or Mexican Nationals Backpack w/hat or t-shirt.

Everyone is guaranteed a booster pack.

Door Prizes
Chessex Dice
Ultra Pro Zippered Albums
Pikachu Tote Bags
Pikachu Notebooks
Gym Challenge Banner
UF Theme Decks

Last edited:
Just updated this post with cool winner and door prizes. Great chance to help the victims of Katrina along with a chance to walk away with cool stuff!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!

Jeff: We may have to come over to support you guys with this tourney. (Would mean missing our own league that saturday). I will pass on the info to any and all that would have an interest over this way.

Dang, if I won that Mexican backpack, I'd have the following embroidered on it...

Yo Quiero Pokemon!

And maybe have that little dog from Taco Bell saying it.

(Hey, it was funny a couple of years ago...)

aaaaaaaaawwww....i wish i could go. But i don't think my dad will drive us an hour and a half to get there.
:( :( :(
have fun ppls!!!!!

Last edited:
CleffaGirl said:
aaaaaaaaawwww....i wish i could go. But i don't think my dad will drive us an hour and a half to get there.
:( :( :(
have fun ppls!!!!!

And we should be surprised since we didn't see you in Cary? We will miss you...LOL!

I'd like to be there, as I would love to be at all of your little sanctioned tourmaments jeff, but David has to conserve his gas and only use it for the big premier tournaments. Good luck with this tournament.

Tommy's Back hope you, Keith, and the gang can make it. It's always great seeing all of you!!!

Prime sorry to hear you will miss out on all the fun....

Stay tuned as I may have some other surprises to throw into the mix......

slicknscc hope you guys can make it. This will be a blowout tournament compared to my regular local ones as I will have cool winner prizes and door prizes since this is for a great cause!!!

Back