Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournaments in the Washington D.C. area?

QWERT392001

Gotta say..LOVE this site.

I live in the Washington DC area and am interested in comapring my skills with other Pokeman Trainers :) Anyone know where there are local tournaments and when they occur?

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Well welcome to the gym, first off let me say that this topic is a little off topic in this paticular forum, I recommend you visit the posting rules and then overlook the headings to each forum on the index page to determine the place to put your topic. Second check our Tournaments and Leagues forum to find organized play in your area. Also you can use http://op.pokemon-tcg.com (the Pokemon Organized Play website) to find any tournaments or leagues you can play in.

Well aren't you quite the lucky one. There are currently 3 city championships schedualed for City Championships(One in Virginia and Two in Maryland). RainbowRichards holds bi-monthly(i think) tournaments at a library in Maryland and Poke`Sensei holds tournaments nearly every saturday. Hope to see you at one(or many) of the city championships and maybe at other local tournaments.

Why not join us at our next CC Tune Up Tournament this Saturday in Stafford VA?

10AM, Modified format.

Comic World
2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
Stafford,Va. 22554
540-659-0123

Just off I-95, take the US-1 exit towards AQUIA, exit #143A

Only minutes from DC! Well, it's some number of minutes anyway.

Last edited:
Back