Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournaments or gatherings in the Chicago downtown area?

Pablo

I have a friend who just moved to the area and is looking for somewhere to play, he already attended a CC so locals might know him already, I was wondering if people could tell me of a store or something where gatherings/weekly or something tourneys took place as he wants to attend.

Thanks in advance.

Really, there isn't much in downtown Chicago. There are two leagues that are pretty good in the suburbs, though. The one in Schaumburg is about 5-10 minutes driving away from Woodfield Mall, while the one in Cary is about a 5-10 minute walk from the Cary train station. Or, he can always contact BANGINBOX about play times...

bullados said:
Really, there isn't much in downtown Chicago. There are two leagues that are pretty good in the suburbs, though. The one in Schaumburg is about 5-10 minutes driving away from Woodfield Mall, while the one in Cary is about a 5-10 minute walk from the Cary train station. Or, he can always contact BANGINBOX about play times...

actually, I am in the berwyn suburb,can you help me to find a good place to play??????

Berwyn... Berwyn... Oh!!! Right near the zoo, right? okokok. I know that BANGINBOX holds play times in Chicago, though I'm not sure on the address. It's probably best to PM him directly. Other than that, here's what I've got from Berwyn...

Schaumburg: ~40 mins
Cary: ~hour
Antioch: ~1.25 hrs

Chicago doesn't have a whole heck of a lot of Pokemon leagues. However, if you're willing to drive a little bit, the tournaments within 2 hours of the city are amongst the toughest competition and best atmospheres in the country. Rockford, Milwaulkee, even Niles all have great tournament atmospheres and tough competition. Try finding a nice retail location and start your own league there. That's probably your best option for a weekly Pokemon fix...

Niles has league on Sunday at 12 or 1 look at pastimes.net

Well the Stahnke's reside in Berwyn. Perhaps PM TKO SHADOW X or Tmanplayer21 to see if they can play with you?

It's not on the OP website, and I haven't heard anything about it in months. I assumed it had been closed.

Didn't know about the Stahnkes being there. That's probably a good spot to start...

Berwyn

I live across the street from the Stahnke brothers, so if your looking to play against 3 people nearby, im me on aim supermanc2135

It's not on the OP website, and I haven't heard anything about it in months. I assumed it had been closed.

Didn't know about the Stahnkes being there. That's probably a good spot to start...

fyi start were not starters lol......jk
if you really want to play i would send a pm to tom aka tmanplaer21 cuz i cant get any thing going

Back