Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournemants and League in Germany

AXE

I recently moved to germany and i am having trouble finding tournemants or even a league here. If anyone would be able to help me out i would appriciate it. I am living in Baumholder, near idar-oberstein (sp?)

Just have a look on the German distributors homepage: www.amigo-spiele.de
Seems like Zweibrücken and Koblenz might be the nearest places for you to play. Koblenz will have a the states for Rheinland-Pfalz (that is the state Idar-Oberstein is in).

If you need any help over here pokemon wise, just send me a message with the adress of whatever messenger you use and I'll help you out ;)

First thing you should know is that using trains is much more common over here so your best bet is to find out your nearest train station. Having a car is still beneficial of course. Just checked google maps, seems like cologne/düsseldorf/dormund should be doable as well, its a ~ 2 hours car drive, through koblenz and saarbrücken should be the closest for you. Through I'll admit you're kinda sitting in a hole :/

Saarbrücken just closed >_<
but we want to make a new LEague there, if you send me a PM and your messenger number (Msn ICQ whatever), I can give you the adress =D

Back