2galactic HQ
1lake boundary
1snowpoint temple
1luxury ball

energy:8
1metal(basic)
4phsychic
3dark(basic)

strategy:use skuntanks poison structure and toxicroaks deep poison to do 60 damage each turn. use dialga G lvx to stop thier poke bodies and poke spray to stop poke powers.

No offense! But I don't think this would be a good play for Regionals. Other SP decks are going to be EVERYWHERE and you won't be able to poison them, and if you can't poison them then you pretty much lose. Also all they have to do is throw out Dialga G or Houndoom G as their active and you wouldn't even be able to hit them for 20 with Deep Poison (they have resistance!). In those matches you will have to use Honchkrow and Houndoom as your main attackers which lowers your damage output. But if you insist on using this then...

I think you need more Stadiums. Since YOU need to have one out at all times you should use 6-7 Stadiums. You should take out a Crobat G for a Moonlight Stadium. It's a really nice Stadium to have since most of your Pokemon are Dark and Psychic types. 3 Crobats seems to be a bit too much since you already have 4 Poketurns. I don't like Snowpoint in here just because of what the best decks in the current format are. I'd remove that for another Moonlight.

Last edited:
unfortunately, this is my only choice other then T-Tar for regs so i thought this would be better.
what can i put in for mirrors matches or other ways to poison them for deep poison?

Honestly I would go with TTar. It's definitely a force to be reckoned with. And it's not like the Machamp matchup is a total auto loss as long as you have the right list.

Crobat G can poison SPs with its attack. That's the only viable option I can think of, although they would probably just Poketurn their Poisoned active and then bring something up that can KO your Crobat. Mirrors are really tough. I tried this deck at Indiana States and it worked wonderfully... when I wasn't going against an SP deck. The fact that Dialga G and Houndoom G makes your entire strategy fall apart is devastating.

Dialga G
Palkia G
G Toolbox
Machamp
Gengar

Those seem to be the main ones. Don't be surprised if you see some TTar, Speedrill or Kingdra at Regionals.

1-1 Dialga G
2 Weavile G
2 Toxicroak G
1 Skuntank G
1 Honchkrow G
1 Houndoom G
2 Crobat G
1 Pachi GE
2-2 Claydol
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown G

This makes the deck more Toolbox than Toxitank and at least gives you options against the other top decks (Toxicroak vs Machamp, Weavile vs Gengar, Pachi vs Palkia, Houndoom G vs Dialga).

He probably meant Palkia G Lv.X. Both Honchkrow G and Palkia G Lv.X utilize Energy Gain so you would be doing 80 damage to both of them if they have Energy Gain on them. And that 80 damage is enough to one hit-KO Honchkrow G.

Plus Pachirisu has Call For Family which can help you set up your bench.

Also, Pachi does more than just 40 damage if they have a tool. They then have to DISCARD that tool and all others of teh SAME NAME in their hand. That right there is a good way to slow down some mirrors.

He probably meant Palkia G Lv.X. Both Honchkrow G and Palkia G Lv.X utilize Energy Gain so you would be doing 80 damage to both of them if they have Energy Gain on them. And that 80 damage is enough to one hit-KO Honchkrow G.

Plus Pachirisu has Call For Family which can help you set up your bench.

Not only that, but you get to discard the Energy Gain, look at your opponent's hand, and discard any Energy Gains they have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back