Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trading Question

Maguschild

This is about the in game trades with comp trainers. I know their pokemon matches your pokemon's level. I'm wondering though, if you trade them a shiny, do you get a shiny in return...?

No, the Pokemon you get in the In Game Trades are just as Random in the stats and Shiny as catching a wild one. If you want to Offer a Shiny, Which i'd suggest not, You will most likely not get one in return. The best thing to do in those Trades, is to offer one that has bad stas, etc. Save in front of them, and keep Trading until you get one Shiny. I saved in front of Bebe who gives you an Eevee, Granted it's not a Trade, But it's basically the same in Randomness. Each time i get Eevee, it has different stats each time. So i'll keep doing it until i get one i want.

I think you can't. Because the only way to get a Shiny is through events, wild, and breeding. You can't trade someone for a Shiny I don't think. I can try it, I have lots of Shiny Pokemon from breeding and chaining. What Pokemon can you trade in the game?

Back