Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trained fly at Worlds?!

PokePockets

Hey, did anyone else see those guys with that trained fly?
Supposedly they have fly races and fly ranches and stuff, and the one those guys brought with them was a world champion of fly races. They also said that they won 600 bucks off of the California fly racers in some money matches.
So, anyone else have any run ins with these "fly racers"?
One of them made it through the Grinder with Torterra! 7-1 in 3rd place, losing only to Koji.

It's really hard to do any type of google research on this topic because "fly race" is apparently a form of Dirt Bike racing and anything with "fly" or "flies" brings up Airplanes and "trained" or "training" brings up Airplane schools!

are you serious? omg thats cruel. :(((((((((

I draw the line on Animal cruelty when the animal doesn't have a heart.

Just so happens that living things without a heart are all insects and plants.

Jellyfish don't have a heart either.... but those are weird.

It looked like it still had wings on it. Unless they also decided to staple white wing-like structures to the poor heartless "creature".

Even than, it was letting people touch it...even an injured animal/insect usually panics. Not sure what the heck the deal with it ACTUALLY was, but it was still pretty rad to touch a fly ( and than my eye...thus the pink eye. jk? )

Regardless, I saw the incident in question. I'll look into it more but I dont expect to find all too much.

Ya they told me that they tie a string to the fly at birth so it cant fly. and when they hold it the fly doesnt fly away cause its used to not flyind or doesnt know how.

Back