Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Travel Award

Ardoptres

Since my whole family are going to Worlds, we are already planning on buying tickets ASAP, so I have a ton of questions regarding the travel award for me and one of my parents, since i can't find the place to read about it:

How much may the tickets cost?
Are they supposed to be the cheapest class?
Is it my responsibility to find the cheapest tickets?
When do I get my money for the tickets? Before I have to actually pay them, or after?
Is the hotel payed for me beforehand?
Can I travel to, say LA, as long as I stay in SD for the tournament? Or does the tickets HAVE to go to SD?

Why don't you read the information package you got as first prize winner.
Serious, all the answers on your questions can be found by following a link mentioned in those papers.

I read them and found no info regarding my above questions.

EDIT: If it is the travel.go-pokemon.com link, then I can't read it yet, as I don't have the code.

Ah we got the code at the end of the tournament when the prizes were awarded.
You need it indeed to log into those pages.

To answer some questions,
you don't have to pay the tickets, there is a service who will arrange your tickets (called AFS) and if you need more Tickets (for family) you can made that request and they will search for options and offer you one. But for additional tickets you need to have a creditcard so AFS can charge you for all tickets outside the prize package.

Try to get that code, and you can read more about the travel awards.

Since my whole family are going to Worlds, we are already planning on buying tickets ASAP, so I have a ton of questions regarding the travel award for me and one of my parents, since i can't find the place to read about it:

How much may the tickets cost?
Are they supposed to be the cheapest class?
Is it my responsibility to find the cheapest tickets?
When do I get my money for the tickets? Before I have to actually pay them, or after?
Is the hotel payed for me beforehand?
Can I travel to, say LA, as long as I stay in SD for the tournament? Or does the tickets HAVE to go to SD?

I'd email TPCi. You can find there email on the Go-Pokemon.com site. I think that is the best way to go if you have questions. They should be able to answer all of them for you.

Drew

Back