3xSwitch
2xBrineys Compassion
3xLady Outing
2xPotion

Energy
8x :lightning
6x :grass:
4x :psychic:

Basically i start with a giraf and get the hand i need if they dont place then i pick the bench off, while i build up a bench and then i pull out vibrava and and use his attack to gte three energy, next turn i evolve him use energy shower to place all the energies in my hand down, i usually end up with like 5 or so. The next turn I can either attack with the flygon or Brin. Compassion him up and send out the magneton. Since there are about 8 or more energies usually on my side of the board i will just be pounding the damage on to the enemy as much as possible. I have a slight problem with colorless decks but i can use my flygons with air slash to take them on

Hey andrew its Colin, the other member of the triad.

Anyway the deck is looking good, but you definitly should get some of the better trainers..like Professor Oak's Research and Professor Birch. I'll try to get some here in Stl and see if I can get you some when you come up here next.

Im glad u joined the gym, and i hope to see more of u. Later

~Colin

I agree with Zero on the energy thing.

I know you only have the 2 potion in there just cuz your low on trainer amounts in real cards and whatnot, but I don't think they'll help very much. Maybe try out 2 or 3 Lanette's Net Search in there, that card rocks some socks in this even if it DOES add to your support count, but that's ok. If you can pull that off early, you've got your whole setup going.

If you're running Briney, I think we can afford to drop a switch, that'll free up a spot for the above or some other thing you can see.

Alright.. that should work alright, we'll test this shizzle out on Monday if we have time.

TRIAD POWAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cya later, i'll post some more if I can think of anything... this thing can become a beast ^_^

My suggestion

-1 Magnemite
-1 Magneton
-1 Girafarig

then change the energy to

4 Grass
5 Electric
4 Psychic
2 Fire
2 Water
2 Fighting

Takes full advantage of Rainbow Burn, allowing up to 90 damage I believe for 6 energy... I also suggest using the 50HP resistant to steal Magneton (whichever one that is)

Definately change your energy like Spectreon said... He helped me out with my Flygon deck and it worked wonders!!! Your deck looks alot like mine, check it out in my signature for some more tips. :thumb:
-Swampert

Last edited:
ehh

I dunno about that energy. It helps with Rainbow Burn, but notice that he's only running 2 of those cards. Its pretty much there to Energy Shower I think, using Magneton for MASSIVE damage and using the other flygon for just a really nice attack. Flygon is weak to colorless, and we'll be seeing some crystal shard I think soon, so its really risky to play just for the attack.

Maybe try it, but I think it'll run a bit more smooth this way, just my thoughts.

I would also suggest running Elm's Method. With that, you can control which Flygon you want to use. And BTW, NikePK, I use almost that same nrg count and it flows PERFECTLY! It may not sound good in theory, but trust me, that nrg count is the way to go!
-Swampert

SwampertEX said:
I would also suggest running Elm's Method. With that, you can control which Flygon you want to use. And BTW, NikePK, I use almost that same nrg count and it flows PERFECTLY! It may not sound good in theory, but trust me, that nrg count is the way to go!
-Swampert

lol, I was just about to say something about the Elm's Training Method, you beat me to it, swampert lol.

Ok, if it runs fine, that's cool, but you don't run G'fig in yours, so its a bit different in that you need those psychics at the start of the game. I know you can grab em with Lady Outing, but if you can hold off Outing for a few turns in favor of TV reporting, then its all the better for your start, ya know?

Any ideas on waht to drop for the Trainings though?

The energy really wont matter much overall in the scheme of things. Except for Holo Flygons first attack, Latioas EX's big attack, all other attacks cost at most 1 energy of a specific color. And Lady Outing/Fygon/Magneton should help with the 1 or 2 specific energy you need anyways.

Girafarig only needs Psy for its second attack, its first being coloress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back