4 x Suprise! Time Machine
4 x Battle Frontier
4 x Rocket's Mission
1 x Pokemon Retriever

Energy x 17

4 x Darkness Energy
9 x Fighting Energy
4 x Holon's Magneton/Trode

The idea here is to use Dark Marowak early game the Holon Pokemon in your hand. Using Dark Marowak's Hard Bone, discard the Holon Pokemon and hit hard early. Dark Marowak also benefits from the 4 Darkness Energy in the deck. Mid/Late game use a Suprise! Time Machine or get out a FRLG Marowak another way, and start hitting for 90 each turn to keep the damage good all game. Marowak DS is teched in to face off against the many DS cards out there now. Also, the 1 Pokemon Retriever I added is in case I run out of cubone, and I don't want to use Farmer because I don't want to take too many pokemon out of the discard pile. Let me know what you think.

- Xaej

Last edited:
Holon's Mentor only works on Basic Pokemon, and your holon are Stage 1s.
Also, why Super Scoop Up over Briney's? Also consider some Energy Root for Marowak's low HP ('cept dark obviously) Maybe add Rocket's Mission and some more Dark Marowak. This would net you more draw, discard pokemon, and more chances of gettign Dark Marowak out faster. Also consider a way to get around F resistence. Some crystal shard or Holon Energy FF maybe? All ideas your call but I'd try...

-3 Holon's Mentor
-4 Super Scoop Up
-3 Holon's Electrode

+2 Dark Marowak
+4 Rocket's Mission
+2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
+2 Crystal Shard

Thanks Dreamchase AJ, and I just prefer flippy super scoop up over briney, no REAL reason, but I'd rather not use the supporter for my turn on healing. I usually have excellent luck on flips, so I don't mind Super Scoop Up.

- Xaej

This is my version of D.Marowak, its quite good now because there are a lot of holon´s suppporters that discard cards.

Pokemon (18):

4 Cubone
3 Dark Marowak
2 Marowak
4 Tyrogue
3 Hitmonchan
2 Hitmontop

Trainers (21):

4 Swoop
4 Holon Lass
3 Reporter
4 Holon Mentor
4 TR Ball
3 STM
3 Rocket Hideout

Energys (16):

4 DRE
4 Dark
8 Figthing

With Holon lass and DRE you can have Dark Marowak hitting for 60-70 in T2, and holon mentor alows you to search for any hitmon in your deck for discard. In the third fourth turn you can have marowak hitting for 90 with no discard

I'm wanting to run this T2 style, though, gunycabj. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

- Xaej

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back