Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TrollandToad.com will be at Pokemon Nationals 2011!

Troll & Toad

Greetings Pokegym!!

Troll and Toad is honored to be returning to Pokemon Nationals 2011 in Indianapolis, Indiana this July! All weekend long Troll and Toad will be avidly BUYING ALL Pokemon cards & collections regardless of size, as well as offering all the latest and greatest Pokemon single cards that any player would want! This isn’t just any event, this is one of the greatest shows of the year, and because of this – we won’t be stopping there! Be prepared for oodles of Pokemon merchandise including packs, singles, supplies, and most importantly GIVEAWAYS! Remember, all of this awesome can be found at the TrollandToad.com booth at Pokemon Nationals 2011!

We want to hear back from the community items of interest you would like us to bring aside from the everyday sleeves, singles, and such, to have purchasable this year at Pokemon Nationals 2011.

Troll and Toad will be releasing a buylist for Pokemon Nationals 2011 on Friday July 1st, from our weekly newsletter (you can sign up here for free). We are withholding from doing so until then due to fluctuations that can occur with pricing between now and that time, but we are releasing a public buylist in the interest of fairness to all pokemaniacs.

Last year we had a fantastic time meeting and hanging out with everyone who showed up and we look forward to seeing everyone this year even more! Can’t wait to see you there!

-TrollandToad.com

Japanese stuff. Anything Pokemon related from Japan. Those will be like printing money.

Looking forward to purchasing from you guys some more. I have done a couple orders online, will be nice to meet the people that have given me such great service.

Supply & demand? Charging an unprepared player $10 per Cleffa is completely defensible. It's how capitalism works. If you don't like it, come prepared.

Only works when you have a lack of competition, why I support having a ton of vendors there. Best thing for all players.

---------- Post added 06/18/2011 at 11:24 PM ----------

Don't get me wrong I love these guys, they honestly have some of the best prices on the internet, I'm just hating the inflation that always seems to come at Nationals.

after being 1st in line when you opened last yer, and being told you were not honoring your advertised buy prices after we spend 12 hours alphabetizing them, I think we will pass.:nonono: Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Only works when you have a lack of competition, why I support having a ton of vendors there. Best thing for all players.

---------- Post added 06/18/2011 at 11:24 PM ----------

Don't get me wrong I love these guys, they honestly have some of the best prices on the internet, I'm just hating the inflation that always seems to come at Nationals.

That nationals inflation comes every year sadly, and there are never enough vendors selling to counter it. Be prepared and buy early online and locally if you don't want to worry about that.

Back