Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

trouble in t-tar ville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygonian Gardy

ok. lately i been experiencing problems with my deck. don't know if it needs fixing or if its just me. well,anyway, heres the list:

pokemon:

4 x holon's castform
4 x larvitar(DF)
2 x pupitar(DS)
2 x tyranitar ex(DF)
1 x tyranitar ex(UF)
1 x tyranitar d (DS)
2 x spearow(DF)
2 x fearow(DF)
2 x mantine(DF)
1 x chimecho(HP)

trainers:

4 x holon transceiver
3 x holon mentor
3 x holon adventurer
2 x holon researcher
1 x holon farmer
1 x holon lass
4 x rare candy
3 x windstorm
1 x warp point
3 x power tree

energy:

8 x lightning
4 x delta rainbow

not really good at this , but strat goes as follows: start with casty up front and few delta pokies on bench. fearow line is for building fellow pokies. altaria line for extra energy per turn. chimeco and power tree are for energy returning from discard pile. casty for start, but also as extra energy. holon engine should be known by all. anyway,idea is to get t'tar up and running fast as possible while bench pokies help out. not too good a strat description, that's on me. any possible fixes in mind? ANY AND ALL HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! thanks to all in advance.

Last edited:
Just out of Curiosity dosent 12 energies seem a little low and if it comes down to it how is Altaria suppost to attack? :confused: I would Take out one of the Tyranitar ex and put in 2 Tyranitar d from DS I know that 1 Tyran. EX dosent equal 2 Tyran. d but I think you can make it work. And thats my bag of chips.

Since Tyranitar EX d only needs 3 energies for his attacks, I don't think Altaria EX is necessary in this deck. If you want to attach extra energies, use Tyranitar d and Mantine d: Mantine's power circulation puts an energy from your discard on top of your deck, and Tyranitar crush draws it onto one of your pokemon. Also, I would reccomend including one UF Tyranitar EX, and possibly some multi energy although it doesn't jive well with castform attached as an energy. UF T-tar is a god against banette ex.

WTH? That list seems perfectly fine to me:/

that's what i was thinking also.

as for the delta tyranitar and delta mantine, i had a few people suggest it , but at the moment i don't have any.they are some good possibilities. considered UF t'tar in the beginning but opted for straight
DF t'tar ex. i'll look into that also. i'm also thinking of taking out 4 lightning for 4delta rainbow . any other suggestions?

Last edited:
You should add a few professor elm's training methods and another pupitar. Up energy to 13 or 14 it'll give you a better chance of getting energy when needed. I have aTyranitar ex DF deck i built and holon legacy can be a god save in some games. If you need be use it. The tyranitar from DS and add delta rainbows for ex immune decks.

i would suugest taking out chimeco since you already have power tree. Also, Pupitar DS is a million times better coz it has free rertreat ;).

how about some d Rainbows, you can get them out with chimeco if they happen to get in your discard pile and in the way of power tree

What set is this Fearow in? I've searched Pokebeach's site and cannot find it What does it do??

Ok getting back on topic the deck list looks good cept 12 energys is a little bit 2 low...

What set is this Fearow in? I've searched Pokebeach's site and cannot find it What does it do??

Ok getting back on topic the deck list looks good cept 12 energys is a little bit 2 low...

Fearow D's power allows you to search your deck once per turn and find a pokemon with the delta sign in it's name.

Not sure what you would think about a Ray d ex in this deck? It helps out when you come up against weakness as it has none and also is quick to pump if you are behind on prizes.:thumb:

i updated the list. i also like the idea of RayQ(DF) and holon legacy in the deck, but don't know what to pull. any more suggestions out there?

your deck needs latias D and latios ex to cancel out banette's pokemon body safeguard and houndooms pokemon body lonesome to get through them. Other wise you will have a very hard time playing against that deck.

updated list

as for RayQ EX(DF) and more energy, i could take out chimecho and a windstorm.

your deck needs latias D and latios ex to cancel out banette's pokemon body safeguard and houndooms pokemon body lonesome to get through them. Other wise you will have a very hard time playing against that deck.

don't quite know where i'd fit this in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back