Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TRR Questions...

Peachyoto

If I lay down a Basic Pokemon and a few turns later I use Swoop! Teleporter can I evolve that Basic Pokemon that I replaced the old one with?

If I use Swoop! Teleporter and I don't find the Basic I want, do I have to replace my old Basic? Also if I have no Basics in my deck would I have to discard my old Basic or would nothing happen?

With Surprise! Time Machine would coming into play powers work? Milotic, Azumarill, etc.

Dark Slowking's Litter (20) attack says:
"You may discard a combination of up to 2 Pokemon Tool cards and Rocket's Secret Machine cards from your hand. If you do, this attack does 20 damage plus 30 more damage for each card you discarded"
At first I thought it was you had the option of discarding either one of the two types (Pokemon Tool and Rocket's Secret Machine) but by the wording it says "and" so does that mean you can discard up to 2 Tools and 2 Secret Machines, making it a total of 140 if you discard 4 cards?

Where is Persian!? So basically TR's Meowth can't evolve into anything. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If I lay down a Basic Pokemon and a few turns later I use Swoop! Teleporter can I evolve that Basic Pokemon that I replaced the old one with?
<<<<<<
Ofcoz you can. All effect on the old pkmn is still REMAINED althrough it was discarded.

If I use Swoop! Teleporter and I don't find the Basic I want, do I have to replace my old Basic? Also if I have no Basics in my deck would I have to discard my old Basic or would nothing happen?
<<<<<<
The order of using this card:
1. play this card :D
2. search your deck
3. replace
4. discard the old pkmn.
So, if you cannot find a basic in your deck, shuffle your deck and discard the swoop teleporter.
and The old pkmn still remained on the field.

With Surprise! Time Machine would coming into play powers work? Milotic, Azumarill, etc.
<<<<<<
No, it count as evolution from your deck, just like wally.

Dark Slowking's Litter (20) attack says:
"You may discard a combination of up to 2 Pokemon Tool cards and Rocket's Secret Machine cards from your hand. If you do, this attack does 20 damage plus 30 more damage for each card you discarded"
At first I thought it was you had the option of discarding either one of the two types (Pokemon Tool and Rocket's Secret Machine) but by the wording it says "and" so does that mean you can discard up to 2 Tools and 2 Secret Machines, making it a total of 140 if you discard 4 cards?
<<<<<<
discard any combination of pokemon tools and R's secret meachine, with the maximum 2 cards total.

Where is Persian!? So basically TR's Meowth can't evolve into anything.
<<<<<<
Maybe.....Promo... I hope :D

Hope Helps :cool:

Thanks for the help. :) I still think the wording on Slowking's attack is unclear because it says "You may discard a combination of up to 2 Pokemon Tool cards and Rocket's Secret Machine cards from your hand" Shouldn't it say or instead of and?

It doesn't say a combination of 2 pokemon tools and 2 secret machines, it says 2 pokemon tools and secret machines. And that is why I feel you an only discard 2 cards max. But it does need to be asked.

I think Vincent answered the rest correctly.

Back