Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TRU free figure with two packs

sdp

In their weekly ad Toys R Us have a TFG offer were if you buy a the two pack booster you get a one figure pack for free. Their two pack boosters are one dollar more than MSRP but with the extra free figure it makes it worth it. Also if you spend $20 or more in Pokemon merchandise you get a free Pokemon cap.

I can post a picture of the ad in a few hours.

In their weekly ad Toys R Us have a TFG offer were if you buy a the two pack booster you get a one figure pack for free. Their two pack boosters are one dollar more than MSRP but with the extra free figure it makes it worth it. Also if you spend $20 or more in Pokemon merchandise you get a free Pokemon cap.

I can post a picture of the ad in a few hours.
When I stopped by a local TRU yesterday they had a big sign up stating that there was an error on the ad. The offer there was buy a starter set, receive a free 1-pack.

hmm that makes the deal not worth it so much since TRU have the starters $3 above MSRP making the gift payed for...

It might still be worth to check it out, when there is a misprint in weekly ads most of the time they will honor it.

Call about it Sunday 1 hour from closing and they told me they had tons of them left because of a new shipment and I got there today at opening and they said they had not had any for days and wont get a shipment in till next week after the sell......
They don't know what they are doing at the one I go to.....

I went to TRU with one of my buddies - he also works there - to pick up some figures to make a trade with those and some DP: MT packs.

Because of the ad - which was honored as written, I was able to get 2 starter kits, 5 2 packs, and 5 singles.

The singles and the hat were free because of the ad.

Only one double in the 21 - pikachu.

Now to figure out how to play this game. Looks cool, and the figures are great looking.

Only 1 double? Damn, I wish they'd managed to get the randomization that good in the original Aus release. I'd buy 4 x 2 figure packs (both hidden), and get 4 of the same figure, and 2 each of 2 others.

Back