2 Copycat
3 Mary's Request
3 Windstorm
4 SSU

Energy 17
9 Fire
4 Rainbow
4 React

The idea is to use Arcanine as the main attacker. Primarily use Overrun to spread damage, and tech with eeveelutions. Jolteon to spread damage, Vaporeon for Fastwave and disruption, Umbreon to finish off bench, and Espy to Devolve. Absol is to focus the spreaded damage for the KO. Absol is only bad start. Growlithe and esp Eevee are great starts. Trainer line obvious but may need work. Energy line maybe too heavy so any advice to make that better would be great. Any help would be great.

Last edited:
he means the one from unseen forces

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

ok i just thought like if you have react,multi,fire energy on RK9 you couldnt use its 2nd attack.
keep the multis though

Last edited:
Ditch the Espy for another Vappy. I prefer hand disruption than board disruption. Plus, if one is prized, I don't see how you can come back against safeguarders

Add a few Scott and Holon Mentors, plus max out on Mary's Request. Also, you might want to think about adding a Holon's Magnetrode or 2.

I like the Deoxys idea, but couldnt that lead to a bad start? Also, I like the TK2 Growlithe as the 60 HP is nice on a basic, the disrupt would only truly be helpful against casty starts. Also, thought about dropping Arcy to a 3-3, but i dunno how bad this is gonna hurt consistency.

Play growlith Lm because it's too slow to give 3 energies to one pokemon and meaby 1-1 delcatty ex to get back energies.

hmm maybe the LM Growlithe. Also, I did actually want to run Delcatty, but I dont know what I would drop for it.

no, you don't need to run Delcatty. If I were you I'd drop the Rainbow for 4 Holon Trode/Ton for synergy, and you never know when you'll need to attack with an Eeveelution ex. Rainbow is good, but you dont need to take that 1 damage counter, and there's always the chance of a React+Rainbow lock. I'd also replace the 4 Master Ball with 4 ER2. Making them send up a useless pokemon with Umbreon and then ER2ing away their energy to retreat is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back