Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trying out my luck for E-on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

well, since i want this format to be the new MF, since RS and SS would be too small a card pool, i really wish this is the new format, I love slaking, so i decided it would be my next deck, doesn't matter if MF changes to any format, slaking is my next deck for sure, so this is what i came up with...

Pokemon: 18

4 Slakoth
3 Vigoroth
3 Slaking
2 Mewtwo ex
3 Skitty
3 Delcatty

Trainers: 23

4 Elm
3 Copycat
2 Desert Shaman
3 Switch
3 Warp Point
3 Fisherman
3 Juggler
2 Fast Ball
1 Fan Club
1 Dual Ball
1 Town Volunteers

Energy: 16

2 Boost Energy
2 Warp
12 Psychic Energy

Strategy, just try to mize away with slaking, i have 8 ways of switching slaking around so he can attack nearly every turn, but the main problem is there are no real free retreaters in eon :s i may as well try SK dunsparce to be original :) since he can get a free retreat if the defending poke is an evo... just a thought. i couldnt fit any healing, becaus i think the deck is fast enough to build up quickly against nearly any deck...

Considering Mewtwo ex is the only Pokemon you have that needs Psychic Energy specifically, why not drop 4 Psychic Energy to max out on Warp and Boost Energy?

for vairous reasons i dont max out on those, 1.- theyre not basic, so they cant be retrieved easily, 2.- i dont want to waste a turn with delcatty discarding a boost or warp energy, 3.- i cant discard those with juggler and retrieve them with mewtwo, 4.- i cant retrieve them with fisherman, 5.- im not using breeder/rare candy so theres no point in maximising boost, they're just for a turn 3 surprise, 6.- i cant discard them to acount for slakings attack.

That about sums it all :) :p

maybe its just me but i think that he cant attack next turn at all.it never says anything about benching or evolving ending that effect so im pretty sure that all that switching would'nt work.

it was a wizards rule, that any type of effect that doesn't allow the poke to attack, or something of the likes, is nullified by moving to the bench. although we still need offcial word from Nintendo, i think it is ok to follow that rule, plus, MANY cards in RS need errata, since they are worded wrongly, such as PokeNav, that doesn't resolve if there are 3 trainers on the top of your deck. If benching doesn't end this effect, slaking won't be playable a t all, unless you swarm slakings, but how can you swarm a Stage 2 that requires 4 energy to attack? :p just a thought

i HIGHLY doubt they will errata it because making by changing the rules to make it simpler probably means simpler attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back