Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trying to login on G0-Pokemons website problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinoLombardi21

Idk if anyone else is experiencing problems with the website but the login bar has dissapeared. Anyone know anything about this? Maybe the website is fixing some errors or something. Does anyone have a clue whats going on?

It was working earlier and as stated now it isn't. I had a tourament that was on the 3rd and still had not gone in. I thought it would be in soon, but if the site is down again, who knows when my final tournament will get in. I know it will, but it is a bit annoying having to wait for it. :frown:

Drew

^Agreed. I still have 1 or 2 tournaments to get uploaded and I just wanted to check it out. Have we ever had this many problems in the past?

Guys, this means they are doing maintenance. It'll be fixed when the fine group of people working on it can fix it. Have some patience.

I kind of wish I could see when and where prereleases are...so that I can support the company by spending my money.

As a word of advice, if you check with your local PTO, he/she will probably be able to let you know the pre-release dates and such.

Email? Phone? Both should still be present on the BR page. A little ingenuity and 5 minutes of time would probably give you most of your information :D

It's kind of silly to try to rationalize POP's website woes with "Oh, well X tournament is still X weeks away," or "it'll be fixed when it's fixed."

It looks unprofessional and has been having issues for weeks. I at least feel that way about the site as is, and I have a sneaking suspicion that this isn't fun and games for POP either, so no offense to them.

Website issues...No news on invites (or lack thereof)...Etc, and we're already halfway through October.

Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back