Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

tsunami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt_surge

heres my deck idea not shure of it but its kinda good tested only by myself so here go also welcome everyone to comment plz thanx

pokemon18

4- kyogre
2-2 claydol
2-2-2 omystar
3-3 yanmega

18-water energy

trainers 26

4bebes
4rosannes
4pokedrawer
2nm
2wager
4felicitys
2 fossils
2warp
1luxery ball

strad is to spread with kyogre turn 2 and keep doing it untill it dies then bring up a yanmega spread for no energy and hope fully all pokemon have atleast 70 damge then you pop a omastar and ko somepokemon

Last edited:
Great idea. Can you keep having 3 energy in your hand to attach to Kyrouge each turn through manual equiping and its first attack though? Could this combo with Kingdra and Aqua Stream? Test that

Take out the Felicitys for POV for this reason. Too many supporters, take out another rowan for a wager.

Also how can you pop an omastar with no candy? Change this line to 2-2-2 and abuse helix fossils poke body!

Great idea. Can you keep having 3 energy in your hand to attach to Kyrouge each turn through manual equiping and its first attack though? Could this combo with Kingdra and Aqua Stream? Test that

Take out the Felicitys for POV for this reason. Too many supporters, take out wager and 1 rowan for 2 water.

thanx i taught of that also ill do that any thing else?

Just edited my first post.

I just realised you need night mantinence and warp point; Take out the 2 plusopower and 2 Speed for 2 of each.

maybe u could try snowpoint temple to increase Kyogre's hp. Voltorb(SW) Can kill Kyogre on T2. Try Kingdra or Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back