Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tune up Tourney for Worlds, CHICAGOLAND!!!

BANGINBOX

Calling all Midwest Area Players

Collect-A-Card n' Comics
Will be hosting a WORLDS preparation tournament!!!

This could very well be the last chance to test out some of your new deck ideas for WORLDS!!!

I have already heard that their will be a large group of Pokemon players coming from our surrounding states. This will be the Pokemon Event of the Year~2005. Pokemon players, you do not want to miss this event!!!

Below are some of the details for the "Worlds Prep Tourney".

6810 West Archer Avenue. Chicago, Illinois

When: Sunday August 7th

Time: 11:00 am Registration - Tourney to start at Noon

Entry fee: $5.00

Prizes: A minimum of $100 store credit plus other prizes including promos and pokemon accessories.

Tournament Organizer: Chicagoland
Phone: (773) 229-0979

Email: [email protected]

Format: Modified Constructed Deck (see P.O.P. regulations)

Rounds: Age-Modified Swiss or Swiss (To be determined by attendance in each age group)

This will be by far one of the toughest groups assembled in the Midwest. Some of the stongest players in the country will be in attendance. Stop on by to test your luck against " The 2002 World Champion" :wink:

Any Questions,
Contact ME

jimmy

Last edited:
That's the first day of my vacation, so no possible way of me making it there...

Come on people!!!!

This will also be a party envioronment for James taking second at Nationals!!!

PLease post if you plan on attending!!

jimmy

Would love to be there...but the little guy will probably be here by then....

Would love to have James and Andrew's trophies SIDE BY SIDE!!!

If we can make it...we will...(not much hope though)

M45

Well now that one of Team Chicago's tournaments is actually IN Chicago, I can catch the orange line to archer and POOF =/

Last edited:
No, the 2002 Professor Champion (15+).

By the way, Dylan doesn't play Pokemon much anymore, he's more into Magic. We did see him at Origins.

Last edited:
hahaha omg yeah...but hmmm....the 2002 champ is none other than alex brosseau. but you may know him as "BigChuck01" :D

BTW, if anyone needs directions, Orangle Line to Midway and catch the 62/62H bus works perfectly. 62 also runs north to State/Kedzie if that helps, but it will be slower than taking Orange; 62H just loops around the midway area.

The Professor Championship 2002 was just a bunch of professor noobs thrown together.... Alex happened to be the luckiest out of the bunch.

By the way, I'll be there :D

Back