4 Plus Power
4 Strength Charm
1 Time-Space Distortion
1 Night Maintenance

Energy: 16
8 Psychic Energy
4 Holon WP Energy
4 Boost Energy

A deck that runs less than 4 pokédex is not turbo.

EDIT: I have an idea for some reason that Furret would work really well in a fast Blissey build for getting boosts early on or even a Birch for massive draw. I know t doesn't work well with quick ball, but running 4 basics is a big risk right?

Look below for an awesome decklist by MrMeches :D

Last edited:
Pokemon: 8

4 Chansey MT
4 Blissey MT

Trainers 33

"T2 Fishing Engine"
4 Great Ball
4 Quick Ball
2 Dusk Ball
4 PokeNav
4 Pokedex
4 Professor Birch
3 TV Reporter
2 NIght Maintenance
1 TSD
2 Warp Point
3 Plus Power

Energy: 19
8 :fire:
3 :fighting: <-- Resistance of Ghost Pokes
4 Holon :fire::fighting:
4 :colorless:colorless:colorless

Here are my suggesitons! This gets you setup Quick and allows for more of a "swarm" of Blissey! WP is nice in Blissey, but be very worried of Weakness first. Blissey is a Tank and getting rid of the weakness helps tremendously!! By thinning your hand and deck so fast, having a quick and consistant setup won't be difficult! You need the :fighting: nrg for the FF as Banette is just gaining more and more strength as a solid backup hitter!

GL and SOTG!!

~Prof. Fish~

I haven’t played Blissey solo much, but the above list looks pretty good. I'd definitely add Ces. Crystal, and switch Great Ball for Mentor. If you want your solo Blissey deck to be "Turbo", playing a trainer engine like the one above is better than a traditional supporter engine.

I've played Happy Cat (Blissey/Delcatty) a lot, and if you want my opinion, I think that is the better way to go.

Dark-Zapdos, you need to add a sufficient strategy to your first post, since that is one of this forums rules. It just helps newer folks understand your deck better. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back