2 Gardevoir RS
1 Kirlia SS
4 Ralts SS
3 Wobbuffet SS
3 Wynaut SS
2 Delcatty RSH
2 Skitty SS
3 Dunsparce SS

The main reason for the added delcatty line is to keep up with the speed of most blaziken decks these days. Almost all of the decks now use a high dunsparce count w/ delcatty support. I'm just trying to give my good ol gard deck a special boost, and its been working out quite nicely. The only potential problem I see in this deck is the trainers, other than that, Id like it if you guys could leave the pokemon alone - they work very nicely in my opinion: WAY better than the high wy/wobb count. btw guys, as you obv see - feedback from gard ex dominates super blaze decks w/ delcatty. the average hand count of most blazex decks running high priority delcatty is 6+ cards, they'd be crazy to send it out against gardex. The only real threat to gex is obv rayquaza (but then again, its a threat to almost every deck). This is the reason I decided to add the reversals - to capture ray and kill when its trapped w/ no energy and w/ 2 retreat. If I wait for it to power, its GG to my gardex.

*experienced deck fixes plz thx*

Last edited:
GrandmaJoner said:
Um, this is not really giong to work, especially with only one gardevoir =/, blaziken shuold have no problem here.
You really need to get a more constructive attitude!

About the deck: He is right, you Gardevoir balance is off since you need the power of the regular Gardevoir. I am not sold on Delcatty in this deck, GEX live on having a lot of energy in play so the energy discard is diffcult to accept. I feel that Wynaut is the better way of increasing your ability to get Gardevoir out quickly (play 4 and then you don't need Dunsparce), but that does of course make too much of a prototype.

Professor Birch absolutely has to go. The card is a borderline trainer in the present format, but you cannot play it together with Delcatty which gives you rather large hands. Play 4 Oracle if you must keep Delcatty, that combination is just too good.

Yeah you should definitely play 2 Gardy from RS and only 2 Gardy EX...
I'd tell you more but I don't want a deck almost exactly like mine...

:/ I know its not the most powerful deck here.. Just looking for a quick fun deck w/ my fav pokemon :D i really like the speed w/ the delcatty line and energy recycle makes up for it I think. As I said, if you wanna help fix it fix it. Don't be like Joner and post nonsense thx

Last edited:
TennisEmperor said:
No pokemon reversal. 3/3 wynaut to wobuffet line. 4 oracles in any deck with catty.

pokemon reversal is there to kill ray before he kills me.. you see ray is the only pokemon powerful enough to ohko gard ex

Watch out for Ninetails....HA......it can discard 6 fire energy and OHKO the gardevior EX.

mozartrules said:
You really need to get a more constructive attitude!

About the deck: He is right, you Gardevoir balance is off since you need the power of the regular Gardevoir. I am not sold on Delcatty in this deck, GEX live on having a lot of energy in play so the energy discard is diffcult to accept. I feel that Wynaut is the better way of increasing your ability to get Gardevoir out quickly (play 4 and then you don't need Dunsparce), but that does of course make too much of a prototype.

Professor Birch absolutely has to go. The card is a borderline trainer in the present format, but you cannot play it together with Delcatty which gives you rather large hands. Play 4 Oracle if you must keep Delcatty, that combination is just too good.

Well, I dont totally agree with you. I think he should play 4 wynaut and 2-3 sparce. Wynaut is useful for evolutions, and on occaision, basics, and dunsparce can get you a full bench turn one. Or you could play 4 wynaut and some Fan Club.

oracle for rare candy, gard ex, delcatty draws.

wynaut is not supposed to mix with oracle in the first place

My friend plays underground expedition with oracle because it allows him to get two cards from the bottom of his deck and it doesn't make you shuffle your deck.

thx for all those that tried.

For now.. I hail to the almighty Super Blaze

sooner or later.. my Gardy will prevail :D

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back