1 Luxury Ball
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
=35

12 Water
=12

Strategy:
Start locking powers and knocking out poor defenseless basics on T2. Try and keep the power lock going for as long as possible by scooping up Mespirits and reusing them.

Starting with Mespirit is inevitable, can't do much about it except run Unown Q and hope I start with Great Ball/Roseanne to get a Q and a Bidoof. I'd rather go ahead and run the full four Mespirit to prolong the power lock as much as possible.

See what if Q's prized? im not trying to down the idea at all. Its just u have 4 SSU and 4mesprits a potential 8 turns of locking. Im simply saying -1 mesprit for +1 unknownQ increasing ur chances of starting with a bidoof or a Q and increasing ur chances or having the Q in the deck if u are stuck with a mesprit start (and now your potential is 7 turns) the only other change i See would be to ~maybe~ add a TSD in place of 1 quickball because getting three heads with 3 mesprit in the discard is another 3 turnes of power lock

Adam~

Love Speed Beaver! I tried it with Uxies, was ok, but Mesprit seems like a great match. Hard to think of a suggestion for the list, it's lean and mean, maybe a Chatot or Sableye to recover from a terrible start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back