4 Buck's Training
3 Super Scoop Up
3 Night Maintenence
3 Team Galactic's Wager
3 Warp Point

Energy:
12 Grass

Summary:
Wormdam/Burmy is a very efficient solo Pokemon line. They have built in energy excel, great pokemon powers, and annoying attacks.

Claydol/Baltoy:For drawing. Doesn't effect overall speed because of the speed they produce on the field.

Quick Ball: Not many Pokemon. I get Claydol out extremely quick leaving the Main line the only available Pokemon left.

Felicity's Drawing: For discarding energy.*Thanks to butlerforhire for reminding me*

Roseanne's Research- Need it mostly for energy finding. Good for getting the occasional Burmy if I need it.

Pluspower: Of course the magic number is 130. 60x2 does not equal 130 let alone the occasional 140. Definatly a needed card.

Dusk Ball: Faster Pokemon Excel.

Buck's Training: Just in case a Pluspower isn't enough. Draw in the form of a Supporter

Super Scoop Up: Helps keep the deck running and give it a better fighting chance.

Night Maintenence: Needed to replenish quantity.

Team Galactic's Wager: They give a sign that they have a good hand. Or, I might just have a terrible one and need something.

Warp Point- For switching. Of course.

Grass Energy: Any questions?

Please R/F my deck. It has problems with damage but I have put in some damage modifiers to compensate for it.

Last edited:
You know, this could be a legitimate turn two deck if you just added Felicity's Drawing, because then you could use Burmy's Power (either on your first turn if you went second, or on your second turn), setting you up for an actual turn 2 60 (if you go first, drop an energy on Burmy and hit for a solid 20. Next turn, Felicity's a grass into the discard, use its Power to attach it, THEN evolve into Wormadam, attach your energy for the turn and voila, you've got a 120 HP stage 1 dealing 60 and Confusion). Right now, with no way to get energy in the discard, Burmy's Power is pretty useless and this is actually a turn 3 deck, if that was even a deck category. With Felicity's, you fuel Burmy's Power, have some good raw draw, and... well, that's it. But those two things are great.

I would drop the Pokeball for the Felicity's. You won't have problems getting your lines out with Roseanne's, Dusk, Claydol and Quick Ball plus the tails-fails is lame anyway. When IFDS comes out and Great Ball is with us once again, I'd say drop the Dusk for it. Right now I think you might be better off replacing them with Call energy. Doing that first turn would help later Quick Balls be more productive and it would also bail you out of bad starts (Burmy and Baltoy are both pretty terrible starters).

I also would consider adding a tech Energy Switch or two here, because comboed with Burmy's Power it can allow you to practice a little energy conservation and spring a 2nd Wormadam on your opponent from a Burmy that previously had no energy attached to it. It would be good before you tried to SSU. It's not groundbreaking or anything but it could surprise somebody that wasn't expecting it.

When IFDS comes out I think a 1-1 Shaymin level X line would be in perfect order here. 160 HP stage one dealing 60 and (likely) Confusion? Crazy... Miasma Valley is another card that would be great here, since it would only punish your opponent and not you, lowering the HP of stuff for easier KOs and more of a guarantee for the Confusion.

Finally, I think since you focus exclusively on Wormadam that Time Space Distortion would be a better restoration card here than Night Maintenance. I wouldn't cut that card out, but 3 is too much IMO. I think you could cut a Grass and a Night Maintenance for 2 TSD pretty easy.

Wow! I havent been in the game for like 5 months. Forgot all about Felicity's! Also about Pokeball, I am extremely lucky(and don't believe in fail) so I pretty much get heads every time. And also if I didn't get heads it wouldn't matter since the deck doesn't rely on pokeball. But of course I have edited them out for Felicitys.

Last edited:
-1...something
+1 Mothim SW

Mothim has free retreat and will allow for EVEN more damage with PP's and Buck Training.

Hey, perhaps with the addition of Mothim you can take some of those out

Pokepockets:
I run 2 Mothims. Don't need them crowding the deck.

kangaroo:
Of Course. I might just add a Lunatone with no Solrock.

No you don't? it doesn't say so on this list, so if you really are, post it so someone doesn't make the same mistake as me and suggest to put one in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back