Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Turtwig FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra2xse

This deck is made to pwn your opponent's while they can't play, because thay laught so much to your dec.

The Deck is made around Turwig pop 9, last saturday, when i was going to BRs in my city, they said at the turnament place that the tourament can't be played because the program doesn't work on computer and go-pokemon is under maintenace. We started to keep just an regular league, somehow i got 5 pop 9 packs from the leader and opened them, then i made a deck by collecting all pop 9 cards from league and playing only them in my deck (FlyChamp isn't so fu to play), in my first game i took an opening hand and started actually read those cards. WOOT, i found Turwig POP 9, and it's insane combo partner, chimchar, if you think that im jokin right now, you better chek those 2 cards. I won that game in 4 turns and stared to collect cards to my ultimate DARK TURTWIG.DECK... After 20 minutes of brutal changes and 2 Landmin X's richer (and 4 Lv.Xs poorer :p) i made this deck:

Pokes:
4x Turtwig POP 9
2x Chimchar POP9
3-3 Weavile SW
2-2 Shaymin X (landform)
2-2 Claydol GE
2 Unown G
=22

Trainers:
4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Reseach
2 Looker
2 TGW
4 PokeDrawer +
2 Lv.Max
1 Luxury Ball
1 Great Ball
2 NM
1 Warp Point
1 Switch
=24+22=46

Energys:
4x Call Energy
4x Sp Darkness
5x Grass
1x Basic Darkness
=14+46=60

Strategy is to load Turtwigs with Weavile and make them to have a good HP with Shaymin X. Dark Engage have to be used carefully, killing my own Turwitg with it would be really bad play in most situations.

Still, i made a deck that attacks with TURTWIG, not with Turwig GL or something, and the deck is really good and concistent.

I won 5 maches and lost 1 (against Gyarados that flipped 4/4 with SSUs). OK, the deck wasn't so good, and i won those maches more by playing skill than having an insane deck... But anyways TURTWIG FTW

:lol:

If you are dependent on the Shaymin Lv. Xs, I would add in some Premier Balls. That might get them out faster. Or, you could bump up the Level Maxes to 4.

If you are dependent on the Shaymin Lv. Xs, I would add in some Premier Balls. That might get them out faster. Or, you could bump up the Level Maxes to 4.

Usually Double Drawers have done enough, Premier Seachs for a one card, so it's jus an extra Shaymin, Lv.Max is flippy....

you could also try putting in 0-2-2 torterra and a few memory berrys. that way you have more HP and you can still use the combo attack.

you could also try putting in 0-2-2 torterra and a few memory berrys. that way you have more HP and you can still use the combo attack.

But then it wouldn't b TURTWIG! This is not a serious deck, it's an funny deck that beats some serious decks played by average players.

Careful when using Dark Engage if Turtwig's HP dependent on Shaymin's -Body. :p

Yes, the deck needs THAT MUCH skill at least... Dark Engage can be used sometimes, and if you are smart, you'll find out when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back