Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Typhlosion ex (exSS): Stop posting here about Tex exUF!

MegaVelocibot

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Okay, I know my title MIGHT upset some people, but I want to know and good combos for Typhlosion ex. I LOVE this card, and think that, even though there is not 100% synergy with running a fire deck without Blaz, why there are not more Typhlosion ex decks. Maybe it's because there aren't many well-known combos. Well, get back to me with what you've got! Who knows, maybe it will get into my Plasma Burns v.1.t deck!

Last edited:
I think typhlosion-ex is more cabtable for 2-on-2 battle.
Five energy for 100 damage is not that good in 1-on-1.

Last edited:
I don't know. Though it costs five energy to use spit fire, you only discard one energy, which may save energy in the long run. Also good if you don't prefer targeting benched pokemon and excellent for 2 on 2.

My son had a typhlosion ex deck and there was also ludico in.
I can't play with it, but he did and won a lot with it.

well, you can use it as a book mark then put in in your deck, and when the battles over the bookmark it becomes again.

ive heard of someone playing it with hidden legends ninetails which just OWNS in some metagames.

wat about ninetails ex as a combo- or DX rayquaza to soak up all those energies. U cud put in a HL lanturn line too to use the lightning energies and beat up gatr ex!!

its got loads of possibilities

Typhlosion/Rayquazza....Use Typhlosions Body when you evolve.....Play down Rayqauazza...Move ALL enegry to it...Attach Lighting....Switch...120....

Try it with UnownE who's attack is similiar to Erika's Perfume (for 1 colorless, let's you pick a Pokemon from your opponent's hand to put on the bench, then activates that Pokemon).

Heh, in unlimited it could be OK. Play it with a bunch of stuff like Challenge and Pokemon March to try to get them to fill up their bench and then drop it. From there, Rayquaza, more Typhlosion EX, Blaine's Arcanine? Then you could even play it with other stuff like Erika/Imposter Professor Oak or something. Kinda have a fun/weird theme going where they think their getting helped by your cards and then you screw them for it. Don't know, could be workable.

As far as Modified goes, Rayquaza seems to be the best route, although there is Moltres EX to consider as well. Right now there don't seem to be a whole lot of combo's for it, but I would keep one eye on it with every new set that comes out. Trade for a few now while people are trying to figure it out and who knows, maybe in 3-6 months it will become a monster.

And BTW, I did play with the SS Typhlosion EX, it was a pretty nice card. It was a bit slow but ti was fun all the same! :cool:

afirule said:
ive heard of someone playing it with hidden legends ninetails which just OWNS in some metagames.

wat about ninetails ex as a combo- or DX rayquaza to soak up all those energies. U cud put in a HL lanturn line too to use the lightning energies and beat up gatr ex!!

its got loads of possibilities
Why did you have to bring up an old topic about SS Typlosion Ex? '-_-

Back