2 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
2 switch
1 Holon Farmer
1 Holon Scientist

Energy: 14
11 Fire Energy
3 Lightning Energy

I dont have much time right now to explain why each card is there, but most of its self-explanitory. Please help with any suggestions, thanks....

Last edited:
4 typh EX is kinda overkill imo, drop 1 for 1 UF's typhlosion.
also you need holon engine, so:

-1 typh EX
+1 typh UF
-1 candy
-1 TVR
-2 steven's
-1 scott
-1 retriever
-1 fire energy
+3 Transceiver
+2 Mentor
+1 Scientist
+1 Farmer

hope this helps

sceptilerancher - I dont think that would be good to have, sure another energy from typhlo or a card from steven's, but it would just slow the deck down....

Bohn-Thanks a lot, that will really help

Try my list, it´s very consistant =)
the free retreat cost with High Pressure System is awesome
and power tree allows you to recover energies
Pokemon 21
4-3-3 Typhlosion EX + 1 Typhlosion
2-1-2 Pidgeot
2 Rayquaza ex
3 Jirachi

Trainers 27
2 Holon Transceiver
2 Holon Mentor
1 Holon Scientist
4 PETM
2 Steven Advice
2 Admin
4 Rare Candy
2 High Pressure System
2 Power Tree
1 Pokemon Retreiver
1 Switch
2 Warp Point

11 Fire
3 Lighting

Hwakin-That looks good but the reason I didnt want to play pidgeot because I dont like messing around with 2 stage 2 lines. I tend to lose due to lack of the lines showing up/ lack of candies showing up like with queendom, thats why I went with the magcargo for consistancy. But Pidgeot is better al around by putting the card directly into your hand, and the clutch attack has helped many times. Also there is an abundance of pidgeots, and even a dragtrode deck in my area - battle frontiers are a key to helping me gain control of the game...I am guessing the Jirachis are the wish maker poke-powers right? I have all the stuff to switch my version to yours so I might give it a try sometime. Thanks for the input

Garuda-You do mean something crazy alright, not too much though. I dont like messing around with the trode exs, I try to avoid playing anything that would help my opponent. Even though Rayquaza would be an even huger beat stick being able to take out almost anything that would show up against it taking complete crontrol of the as soon as it hits the table. It looks more like a fun-filled version though....

I won cities with a Typhlosion T2 deck. Run only 3 different Pokemon. Typhlosion ex, Moltres ex, and Jirachi. Its really fats if you play it right which some people cant do. You start out with Jirachi and build up 3 quil on the bench with no energy on them. Wait for your foe to have a bench of 3 or more, and rare candy to typhlo, or swoop the Jirachi and rare candy for KO with Kindle. Its really fast and effective if you magae to do it right. Rayquazza ex is ok, but Moltres is better with Legendary Ascent, cause u have to retreat the typhlo or switch it next turn.

Havoc said:
I won cities with a Typhlosion T2 deck. Run only 3 different Pokemon. Typhlosion ex, Moltres ex, and Jirachi. Its really fats if you play it right which some people cant do. You start out with Jirachi and build up 3 quil on the bench with no energy on them. Wait for your foe to have a bench of 3 or more, and rare candy to typhlo, or swoop the Jirachi and rare candy for KO with Kindle. Its really fast and effective if you magae to do it right. Rayquazza ex is ok, but Moltres is better with Legendary Ascent, cause u have to retreat the typhlo or switch it next turn.

man sounds great, but for that is Low pressure system man, soo, i agrre with you than moltres is better, but thinking in a deck dx-on, is better ray

The point is that the whole combo disrupts your opponent lots more than it shows up in paper.
Trode also helps to get energies back middle game if you choose to attack with Typhlo.

Sacrifice trode, evolve typhlo gives you an average 7 or 8 energies in only one shot out of nowhere. Then you stump their bench to 3, or limit it to 3 if they hadn´t 3 before, pow their biggest threat up, admin their hand to 4 or 3 (depends if they ko´ed a magmar) and ohko their main poke at that moment.
That is the main idea of the deck.

Garuda said:
The point is that the whole combo disrupts your opponent lots more than it shows up in paper.
Trode also helps to get energies back middle game if you choose to attack with Typhlo.

Sacrifice trode, evolve typhlo gives you an average 7 or 8 energies in only one shot out of nowhere. Then you stump their bench to 3, or limit it to 3 if they hadn´t 3 before, pow their biggest threat up, admin their hand to 4 or 3 (depends if they ko´ed a magmar) and ohko their main poke at that moment.
That is the main idea of the deck.
if you Stump their bench, then Bursting Up wouldnt be as good. Trode ex slows this deck down. If you dont have Typh ex out by T2-T3 then your screwed unless your opponent has a slow crappy deck. This deck is more speed than power. You want to have at least 2 Typh's out at all times and a Tres in your hand at all times so once your foe nearly KO's the Typho, you pull the energies off him and KO it.

sama said:
pow lock ty version??????
this isnt really a lock deck, its just super speedy. Me and my brother went 5-1 at cities and states. I won cities 2 times with it, and he won states.

Havoc: You didn´t got the point at stump at all did you?
You play stump AFTER evolving typhlo, usually AFTER yhe first ray ex gets near-ko, sending it to your bench and playing the second one, THEN stump to discard the damaged one and avoid your opponent taking prizes.
Or to screw up things like ludicargo/metanite/queendom that relies in a big bench for big damage.

:rolleyes: Want to have fun. Put in 4 Mysterious fossil. Gives you stall option or add Aerodactyl on on Fossil gives you an energy for that Ray ex. Aero has free retreat. Throw in a Holon Ruins and now you can draw that smooth over. Go 2 ty ex and 2 ty.:thumb:
Add Briney to pick up the typhlosion that is about to be Knock out and you won't need Giant Stump. :lol:

Yeah, but your always gonna have to evo to Typhlo, and there could be times where giant stump ISNT good for the deck. Like yor opponent could know that Bursting up wouldnt work, and he wouldnt play his stadium just to annoy you.

not to mention stump will hurt you in the long run
if you stump your opponent, they will have already seen the typhlosion ex and know wat it does
once you use its power
stump limits the amount of poke in play, and unless ur opponent is playing ludicargo, queen, or some other deck that needs alot of pokemon in play, they wont play more poke
it may be a minor point, but i just thought id say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back