Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Typhlosion Prime

Ty Prime + Ninetales HGSS + Nidoqueen RR.
Discard energy to draw, then re-attach it with Typhlosion's power. Nidoqueen removes the damage counters that Afterburner places.

Hmm, no Ninetales?

You could go for good old Infernape MD instead, using Claydol for draw. 80-120 a turn is nothing to sneeze at, but you'd be dealing damage to yourself for doing it.

Yep Infernape MD was another combo I was thinking of putting Typhlosion with and maybe Blissey PT because of the poke power which allows you to discard one card/energy and remove two damage counters from one of your pokemon.

Yep Infernape MD was another combo I was thinking of putting Typhlosion with and maybe Blissey PT because of the poke power which allows you to discard one card/energy and remove two damage counters from one of your pokemon.

That's actually not bad, either. Discard a Fire energy and attach it with Afterburner. You always end up with a damage counter in the end, but you're healing 1 other than that.

How about Alakazam MT? Stop Powers, discard fire energy, profit.

Maybe Alakazam. I used to run Blissey with Infernape MD, but can now use with Typhlosion Prime. And also Nidoqueen RR to get rid of the damage counters.

Back