Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tyranitar ex d - ElectroShock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar7

Here is my deck list, I would really love some help.

Pokemon - 19:
Tyranitar ex d x4 - DF 99/101
Pupitar d x2 - DF 59/101
Larvitar d x4 - DF 52/101
Rayquaza ex d x1 - DF 97/101
Ninetails d x2 - DF 8/101
Vulpix d x1 - DF 70/101
Tauros x1 - CG 12/101
Manectric ex x1 - DX 101/107
Electrike x2 - DX 60/107
Roselia x1 - LM 42/92

Energy - 20:
Lightning Energy x15 :lightning
Psychic Energy x1 :psychic:
Multi Energy x4

Trainers – 21:
TV Reporter x3 - DF 82/101
Holon Lake x2 - HF 87/110
Crystal Beach x1 - CG 75/100
Professor Elm’s Training Method x4 - DF 79/101
Scott x2 - EM 84/106
Warp Point x3 - CG 84/100
Pokemon Fan Club x1 - POP 4 9/17
Copycat x1 - DF 73/101
Rare Candy x3 - EM83/106
Castaway x1 - CG 71/100

I plan on substituting Ninetails d and Vulpix d for more Rayquaza ex d when I get them.

The deck centers on Tyranitar ex using Electromark and Shockwave to get super fast KO’s. I want the deck to be fast, and strike before my opponent can build a powerful bench or bring out strong pokemon. Rayquaza ex d is just an all around good card, especially in a deck like this. Tauros will get my Larvitar out, and clear stadium cards away. I am not set on having Vulpix and Ninetails in the deck, but I like Ninetails because he does a fast 30, can Volunteer if he takes damage, has no retreat cost, and can Trick Tail extra discarded energy for my Pokemon, like Tyranitar. Also, he is Psychic but does not need Psychic energy. This adds more type match diversity without using another type of energy. I just like Roselia, and the Manetric ex has really helped me before. I’m scared of Tropius and anti-ex cards now though, and am not really sure what to do about it.

I have played with the deck a bunch, and I am really happy whith the energy situation. I can use the Psychic Energy Manectric ex’s Mega Shot.

The trainers are really the life blood of the deck, so this is the part I would like help with the most. I really like the Warp Points, because I can Electromark any of my opponent’s Pokemon, and I will probably rely more on ElectroShocking them once I have the Tyranitars out than on doing damage. I can disrupt my opponent and scatter their Pokemon, and at the same time bring out a fresh Tyranitar ex for them to deal with.

Any suggestions for making it, faster, stronger, and just better would be really appreciated.

Thank you. :smile:

-Tyranitar7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back