3 tvr
3 bills maintenance
1 stevens advice
1 copycat
2 holon legacy

8 fighting
4 dark
3 dark/metal

These deck has won a couple CC's in the senior division....
and got top4 in one of the best ares around in the Masters division.....
i like this deck alot but the stlye of play is very awkward and different then what people
are used to playing......

The point of this deck is to get ttar out as fast as you can.....there are many ways to get ttar out.
-4 petm and 3 tyranitars makes it so you basically have 7ttars in the deck which gives it a very good chance of getting it out turn 1or2
There are also many ways to get out the larvitars.
-4great ball and 4 larvitar makes it very easy to get out because you basically have 8 larvitars in your deck if you really think about it!
This is the hard part drawing into the rare candies because that is the oly thing that you cant search for so i sawe my self either evolving regularly and geting it out turn 3 or 2 if you can rare candy into a pupitar turn 1.
people say it doesnt look that hard to play but you gotta remember that this thing has not 3 but 4 attacks to choose from and all of them are very very goot at certain points of the game,
---this is what the ttar from UF does...

www.pokebeach.com/sets/exunseenforces.html

i would have to bielve i use Mix-up the most because it usually hurts your opponent the most........
derail is my favorite attack because discarding a cast or a magneton is great....i guess u could discard a dark or a metal or a rainbow or anotherspaecial energy but i would have to say that mags and castys and stuff are better to discard........

-Techs-
the techs are the lati-stuff and cradily, and root fossil
root fossil in here for stallin and other things too but stallin is proly the main, or is it???
( KEVIN B )Lati-lock of course kills bodies that hurt you
like houndoom and safeguard banette and other ones but i like the laios ex d alot
as most people do.
This has to be the newest tech and i would say by far the best tech ( THANKS DEVIN PR GREAT IDEA )
this is in for many many reasons.
ttar is weak to grass and fightin.....
Cradily is a great tech against things that jus dominate you like Meaganium ex and Armalldo ex
and others alos but those are the big ones!
Cradily is also in here for his amazing power
it lets you search your deck 3pokemon..PERIOD
and put them into your hand!!!!
that means you can get the latistuff and like a magneton or something
and in some positions you can get your whole ttar line and start ruining your opponents day!
or youcan get like 3mags or something anything is good !!! ( in certains situations )
This has to be the best tech off all in this deck
here it is the great tech

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/expowerkeepers.html

MATCHUPS!!!!!!
Lets start with the hardest ones and work our way down to the easiest

Raieggs 65/35 ttars favor
-your opponent has to get the best start ever to have a chance........
if he/she does get that start your almost screwed!
Everything is situational against raiegss.....
If your ttar has a dark energy attached to it then you have to OHKO
all of there Eggs and leave them with just Raichus then they are scrwed and you win
but there is no way that 1ttar can kill off 4 Eggs........
so u have to get two of them out.....If you get lucky and Mix up a Eggs than there is no way that you should lose if
you only have to kill 3 eggs then that real good and your ttar will have a lot less damaage on it so you wont need to get that 3rd
ttar out......
-until u get a dark energy on your ttar then the best way to go is derailing all of ther scrambles and DRE's and also the castforms and metals and stuff....but u have to go head on and kill those scrambles the DREs will die out by them selves if they try and attack with there raichus!
this kinda turns out to a best draw game and whats prized and such but i beat like 4 in one tourny..lol
so i actually like the match!

Megalix
90/10 megalix favor ( meganium/steelix )
hardest matchup i would say but i thout about it after i put up the raiegss matchup!
With meganium's over powering energy abusing and steelixs body and second attack
this causes you to have major problems and fast...If they get out 2steelixs and 1 meganium then there is noway that you can win with this deck.......no if they get out just one steelix and just one meganium then its over and dont lay the latios ex d unless u eally need it and get it out early or else it wont help at all because you can attach two energies in one turn like meganium can so.....
i dont think i need to say anymore about this matchup...ttar get destroyed by this always.....but bad starts do happen
o yea and if they see a ttar weak to meg then they will get two of them out thas when u bust out a cradily and ye au get one meg dead but another one will come up or a smart player will get out that steelix!

Random Armalldo ex???
90/10
Simple Armalldo can attach a react and make it so hes both of ttars weaknesses
so with 3energies he can run through your ttars...so here is when Cradily comes in and messes up armalldo
but 1cradily can beat a whole armalldo deck by itself...so ttar wil have to kill an armalldo but armalldo is weak to cradily which is good and it makes it so armalldo cant retreat so it will die...lol..sooner or later...so after u trade that prize then try your hardest to out play them...or else you lose....

Flariados
90/10
DANG~simple they get out a full bench full of ariadoses and 2 eevee spot and the nthey drop a energy and drop a flareon anf then they hit you for 140 but the nu lip for burn and u die!!!!
but say u get a heads then OMG u get 1 prize....lol
u bring up a fossil after the ttar die ok good but they do that bottom attack and bring u anther one and u get a tails hope for a switch is all i can say or else your in for a quick match...and a quick lose!!!
but i dont need to talk about this matchup its almost a autolose but bad startes do happen!

Those were the bad ones yea i guess that is a lot
but wait til u guys c all the good ones

Metanite
80/20
Ttar is way to fast for this deck and metanite cannot keep up wit speed its a full power deck but when u have to sacrifice all of your dratini's or something then your jus sitting there ataching energies and losing prizes and fast! so yea this is a fun matchup but ttar get away wit the victory 8 out of 10 times!!!

Bandoom
95/5...lol
Bandoom is fast but ttar is jus as fast if not faster and banette ex is weak and ttar is resistent to psychic...
so if they are doing there max they can only do 60 damage and ttar has 160 hp so its gonna take 3banettes to kil one ttar!
if u get a first turn ttar and they only have a shuppet then u win jus attach an eneryg and use ttars first attck to do 30 but its weak so itll do !!!60!!!
i love this matchup.......proly the best one....???
but hey a good bandoom player will try and get a couple houndooms out a flip like a billion tight jaws and dont 4get about energy removal 2's can be deadly so dont attach mags unless u HAVE TO!!

This deck is really fun to play and has a lot of things to do!
its only weakness is its weakness because if he didnt have a weakness
he would be waaayayyy to good i think!!!!!

Slops to its weakness!!!
and whoever thinks this deck isnt good!

Props
To the Creators :
Kevin B-Rockford ill
Devin P-R-s.beloit wis
Me, James F-Rockford ill

-God for giving us the idea of course-
we built this deck like a month or two after worlds~
we were trying to find something new and something no1 has made before...
lol...........I LOVE THIS DECK I HOPE U WILL TWO
the only thing i ask is that u think out your comments be4 u post them......ok!

Last edited:
well i kinda put it away after i didnt lose a prize till top cut at NewBerlin CC wit it....
one kid said that card was broken and i was like naw...lol
but it is very good!

This deck is the best deck in the format right now. I've been handed my butt to me 2/2 against this deck in argueably the best City Championships in the world in the Senior division. But see, this is a hard deck to master. You can't netdeck it and win alot of games.

c immy thas the thing i like about this deck...
if i give u my list u HAVE to play test with it
and try to get yourself in those tuff
spots and get out of them!!!!!
like u said this aint no easy to deck to get ahold of!
i didnt really get a hold of this til like a month after i got it!

I <3 How this deck is 1st turn about 30% of the time.
A KILLER!
GL With it. It's very interseting not to see a Pooka-Tar list, and have it be playable!

^Hmmm, the author said he won 1 city with this deck...hmmm, I can triple that amount. Seriously, I ran mine with about the same amount of elm (3) and candy (3) and never had the starts he claimed...and this is with 30+ games with in tourines. I only had 1 game with t1 t-tar, and that was mirror (and she has lone slugma, so it was a pretty much autowin anyways). But w.e., its not like I'm in masters and he's not or anything...

^Hmmm, the author said he won 1 city with this deck...hmmm, I can triple that amount. Seriously, I ran mine with about the same amount of elm (3) and candy (3) and never had the starts he claimed...and this is with 30+ games with in tourines. I only had 1 game with t1 t-tar, and that was mirror (and she has lone slugma, so it was a pretty much autowin anyways). But w.e., its not like I'm in masters and he's not or anything...

He only won 1 City with it because he only played 1 City with it. The rest was Bandoom.

aye man i dunt kno who u is but u abviously not kno who i am and how i play???:rolleyes:
i aint say this deck was better than pookatar and i dunt really care me and pooka are in two different age groups with two different ttar decks his isnt turn2 but mine is.....
and hey y dunt u put this deck 2gether with this exact same list and see how many times out of 10 that it gets turn 1-3 i bet u get it about 70% of the time...This by far has to be the FASTEST stage2 deck i have ever seen.....!
u can triple that huh......
look@my signature and c how many CC's i won....
sorry thta i like a little variety in my style of play?!?!
i plaed 4different decks to win those 5CC's and if i could have practicede with a 5th deck then i would have won with 5different decks...
if i would have played ttar every tournament i would get predictabale and in the senior division thats something u dunt wanna be because of the major ROGUE in the division!
so go head and triple it and then ask me if i care!
and i played like a thousand matches with this deck and i got turn1-3 like 70% of the time like i said!
and u cant really compare pookatar and this because his is set up with castform and mine dont really need a set-up!!! it just beats the crap outta people!...PERIOD!!!!!
wow ( people who dont try it be4 they knock it make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: )

James, dont you realize that the people on here dont understand a deck if its not an archetype. All the people you have played this deck or played against it realize that it is clearly the best deck in the format. It will pick up in time, unfortunatly I will be unable to play it but Ill find someone to win a few states with it for me.

Kevin Bennett

yea.....this deck is really good but it gets a little boring to jus kill people they way it does....lol
but u are completely right thou!!!!!

I will probably have either Ashley or Vernon play it at states. Oh and you forgot to write the beautiful Flygon matchup.

Kevin

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yea ....how could i 4get about that1.....
and i got a bet goin on wit that one....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back