1 Luxury
1 Moonlight

=24 Trainers

Energies:
4 Darkness
4 Lightning
6 Dark

=14 Energies

Spread with T_Tar and Ampha. Dusknoir to slow down and disrupt your opponent.

It has went 5-0 now. I won 4 Dialga G's and 1 Abomasnow/Manectric.

i'd take out the 1 sableye for 1 pachi helps a lot against palkia g not that your deck would really have a problem with it but... it's a good starter and that's about it, good list hope it works for you at nats -
Mamoswine42

Pachirisu may help at getting basics and counter Palkia G (Which isn't big in my area) but Sableye can search any Pokemon (Bebe), Discard n' Draw (Felicity) and search basics and energies (Roseanne).

So I think that Sableye is better. But thanks for help. :]

I'm thinking 3-4 sableye.
And another felicety

So maybe
-1 roseannes
-1 bebes search
-1 bts

+2 sableye
+1 felicety

Better chance for sableye start. With g decks there's alot of PPs running around.
Just an idea tho :p

I do like the amphy idea. But it's not needed.

I think it should be something like this.

4-3-4 ttar
2-2 weavile
2-2 claydol
3 sableye
1 azelf

4 roseannes
4 bebes
3 felicety
4 candy
2warp
2 ssu
1 luxury ball

3bts
1 moonlight

4 sp dark
Xx dark

I'm not really sure about to run this at Nationals anymore. Tested it on OCTGN and it was pretty slow.

3-2-3 Ttar is the way to go. 3-2 Weavile, 1-1 Claydol 1 Azelf 1 Uxie. My T-tar build is insanely fast and can run through alot. sorry, but im not givin away my whole list. what i listed above is the pokemon line though...

played this kind of deck (T-tar I mean) for New mexico States, and came 5th place out fo 50 =P not the best, but I crushed a lot of decks, including an amphy trick on Turn 0 with sableye and special darkness. I think that you definately should make the line a 4 Sableye, becuase in the end, it will speed this deck up SOO much, and mabye even win you a turn 0! lol
GL! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back