1 time space distortion
4 Oak's Visit

Energy-15

2 Scramble
7 Fire
5 Phsycic
1 DRE

strategy

Use lake boundry and Typhlosion too ko their pokemon and cresselia to take 2 prizes after koing a weakend Garde/Gallade

Last edited:
Claydol would be a better set up for this deck

you can reduce the amount supporters you use

Also try putting in some firestarters to make ty attack faster or put in blaziken so your lines don't mess up too much

Interesting.............. exchange the 2-2 Porygon line for a 2-2 Claydol line. Claydol is good if you have Togekiss because Cosmic Power can put energys back to the deck.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

how about a castform or 2 because you can Firestarter to Cress than Castform because you need a way to set up cress faster.

Last edited:
I like the conecpt, how bout delcatty over porygon2 cause u can recycle the fires( or add a tech porygon z).. Also you should be playing like a lot more fires over pschics.

A 1-1 jynx d (roseanneable or mentorable) gives all your typhlosions and cresselias free retreat - a nice thing to have for spamming shady moves.

i would take out the rosans and put in mentors. take out 3 fire and 3 psi. and put in 3 castform and 3 Double rainbows also take out the porigon line and replace it with a 2-2 line of Jynx DF delta. i would also find somewere to add some switch or worps. as so you can use both shady moves and attack in the same turn if one isnt powered also stick in some tv reporter or some card so you can discard energy and firestarter them back. find a place for windstorms so they cant shut off your powers.
so the plan is
- rosans
+mentors
-3 fire and 3 psi for3 castform and 3 DRE
- 2-2 Porigon for 2-2 DF jynx
- 4 Oaks Visit and put in 2-2 tv reporter /adventurer ===use your extra quilava, jynx or smoochum to draw 4 and discard an energy for tv

new stratigy: use Patch to set up 1 cresaila, 3 cindaquil and 1 smoochim. you can use the mentors for smoochim/ jyinx combo or if smoochim is up then 1 jyinx and 2 castform. when patch is gone start a second cresaila. work on evolving and powering 2 typhlosion deltas with basic, then DRE then castform. use the firestarter and atach a DRE for a first shot of 50 evolve the cresalia and power it when you can. the plan is shady move, free retrete (jynx), shady move, (if you have the Cresalia X use its power sence it dosent need to be active) then attack doing 50 or 60 and burn. with 2 tys and 1 Cres X you move 3 damage per turn plus the 50 or 60 and burn. potential with 2 X's and 2 Tys to put 120 dammage on the frount. spread the dammage out and try to use yout shady moves to KO 1 per round then attack to KO another. remember that you can use this to heal yours as well (from you to them)

i like this deck and might test it when i can get the cards :)

good luck at the states.

Last edited:
Use Claydol instead of Porygon 2 and add in 4 DREs for Typhlosions (100 HP and 3 Energy is too much, every Deck can 2HKO your Typhlos...) But the idea is nice, 1-3 ''shady move'' in 1turn...

I exchange your lis to this:

4 Cyndaquil MT
2 Quilava MT
3 Thyplosion d DF
1 Thyplosion MT
2 Cresselia GE
2 Cresselia LVX GE
2 Wingull GE.
2 Pelipper d CG.
3 Pachirizu GE.
-------------------
21 pkmn.

trainers and energys are of your election.

I use a simmilar deck before dp goes out, and the pellipers d help so much with shady move.

With this list, you can move more damage counters thanks to pelipper d and you obtain a little counter to water decks (put scramble or multi energy for that).

i might move a cupple trainers or energys for the jynx. and if you have delta rainbows and castforms those would work for the peliper Delta.
i would have 3 patch and 3 castform, the cg peliper would mean 1 less cresaila on the bench so i would just go with the 2-2 jinx df
and if you want some good sniping capibility and anti water i would say DF requasa EX delta

i would sugest this energy pack (15)
1 Scramble
5 Fire
3 Phsycic
3 DRE
3 delta rainbow or multi

and this trainer pack (20)
2 scott
2 lake boundary
4 celio's network
3 candy
2 Holon mentor df
2 night maintenance
1 time space distortion
2 tv reporter
2 holon adventurer

and this poke pack (24)
4 cyndaquil (MT)
2 Quilava (MT)
3 Typhlosion "D" (DF)
1 Typhlosion (MT)
3 Pachirisu
2 Cresselia
2 Cresselia Lv. X
2 jynx D df
2 smoochum D df
3 holon castfom
1 requasa EX delta df

stratigy: use Patch to set up 1 cresaila, 3 cindaquil and 1 smoochim. you can use the mentors for smoochim/ jyinx combo or if smoochim is up then 1 jyinx and 2 castform. when patch is gone start a second cresaila. work on evolving and powering 2 typhlosion deltas with basic, then DRE then castform. use the firestarter and atach a DRE for a first shot of 50 evolve the cresalia and power it when you can. the plan is shady move, free retrete (jynx), shady move, (if you have the Cresalia X use its power sence it dosent need to be active) then attack doing 50 or 60 and burn. with 2 tys and 1 Cres X you move 3 damage per turn plus the 50 or 60 and burn. potential with 2 X's and 2 Tys to put 120 dammage on the frount. spread the dammage out and try to use yout shady moves to KO 1 per round then attack to KO another. remember that you can use this to heal yours as well (from you to them)

when agenst a water deck start with patch. set up 2 cresaila, 1 cyndaquil, 1 smoochum, and 1 requasa EX delta. the requasa cant be taken by mentor so get it with patch. use mentor for the same as above. use delta rainbo then castform on requasa. firestarter2 fire on him for the ski hi claws. power cresaila up next. evolv the cyndaqiul to typhlosion firestarter. attack with patch untill he is koed then send up cresaila and level up set up the other cresaila on the bench. power it then retrete the other and levle up. make sure to use the power on them. sence the only waterdeck that is any good is empolion X and it can snipe the bench replace the jyinx sence it is the most vonrible. keep requasa alive with the dammage movment then send him out frount mid game to late. ust cresaila to move the dammage and snipe when nesisary. hit the most thretining.

well thats my two cents. i hope to build this deck because it looks like a great turnament deck.
good luck and tell me how it dose please

and M-tron, great idea with the peliper for switch and counter i would have never thought of it,
but with the jinx you are able to set up in turn 1 sence you have 2 basics and not a stage 1 line AND it allows all fire and psi pokemon to retrete for 1 less. in this deck it is a free retrete

Last edited:
atach the energy and have 2 damage counters to shift right away? there is already alot going on in the deck but if you prize 1 of them or you cant get a candy it is wasted space. and i learned the odds of prizing just 1 card out of the deck that i need. i prized it 3 matches in a row and lost. if just 1 of them is prised then it is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back