Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ug. absols reign of terror is over i guess (4-2)

elekid_957

so i played the exact same list that's gotten me 14-0 so far. lets see how it works out:

R1: random T-Tar
i find out one of my sleeves is broken so i have to resleave after the match. with sleeves i don't like :(

he goes and does 20 with larvitar (weakness). so i go and put 30 on his larvitar with feint attack (SP. dark) he BTS to T-tar and attaches and hits me to 60. i draw play premier ball for absol G X attach energy gain to it and charge a bench absol. hit him to 90 with discard. he kills me. i send up a uxie to be killed and charge my absol again. he kills uxie i send up absol and hit him to 120 with feint attack. he kills me. i send up honchkrow and target attack for game.

1-0

R2: my friend with dusknoir/mewtwo.
a not so fun match. he starts with his mewtwo :nonono:. and i start with absol. after some stuff i get T1 honchkrow and snipe of his baltoy. he evolves to claydol, i power spray. i draw and cyrus for another power spray, hit his claydol to 50. he cosmics i spray. and i kill claydol. so im up 4-6 and in good shape. then i attach another SP dark to my absol G, retreat and hit his mewtwo to 80 damage (discarding two cards to lost zone) he goes and gets luxury ball.. goes to suclops plays BTS goes to noir and then uses the power. gets mewtwo X and an energy :nonono:.. he kills my absol. i send up another absol and hit him for 20 with feint attack (he's at 100 and has like 1 card in hand) he draws and topdecks a rainbow.. removes the damage to 50. i retreat for honchkrow and hti a bench duskull for 20.

he goes and shadow commands again. then does energy absorption. (after getting dusnoir DP out. he doesn't palm anything when i have 5 bench cuz it's all junk anyways) then i draw and snipe off his duskull he attaches and hits me for 120 again. now it's 3-4. i draw ans send up a crobat. aarons for honchkrow back and hit his dusknoir SF to 80 damage. he energy absorptions and shadow commands. i kill dusknoir. now its 2-4 and he only hits me for 60 this time. i have a shuppet with a psychic in hand but no supporters (like 15 cards in hand and 15 cards in deck). so i snipe his azelf LV.X. he giga burns me and i send up a crobat. have to pass cuz i get nothing again (2 roseannes, luxury ball, 1 premier ball, uxie X, 3 energy in the deck that can all help me ..) he energy absorptions. i drawpass again. boom 120. now he has 2 prizes. i have to send out another crobat and play shuppet down with a psychic. then pass (nothing again D:)

he grabs 2 energy again. i draw and instead of hitting for 30 with absol (SP. dark in hand) i just pass. he hits crobat for 60. so now i have like 10 cards in deck, 6 of which are useful. 1 is the banette which seals the game. so i just drawpass and wait for it. he psyburns my crobat for KO. so it's now or never. i send up crobat, play like 3 SP pokemon on bench, radar and premier ball to get cards in hand down to 4 and then uxie for 4. out of the 9 cards in my deck, 1 is the banatte for the game.

1 nothing, 2 nothing, 3 nothing, 4 nothing. i scoop cuz he kills me next turn. i look at my deck and the very bottom card is banette :nonono:...

1-1

R3: gengar/kingdra
my deck works like it's supposed to. T1 i kill his baltoy. T2 i spray claydol and force it up with warp. and then i kill a ghastly and a horsea on his bench while he's being power sprayed. eventuallyt claydol goes back, but then i kill it and gengar at the same time with poketurn to win the game

2-1

R4:nub grass deck?
i get honchkrow out T1 and just keep killing seedots and lotads..

3-1

R5: VS. 10 year old with plile of cards??!!

no joke. this girl is 10 (birthday in one week) but she looks like she's MAYBE 6.. anyways she's using a pile of cards (and she's 3-1?) so i quickly win.

4-1

R6: machamp
i had agreat start and we were just trading KO's the whole game. but he got really lucky and got the NM right when he needed it (i killed 4 machamps and a claydol this game XD) eventually it came down to 2-1 and if he got 2+ heads on hurricane punch he wins. 0-1 heads and i win. he gets 3 heads for GG,.

4-2.

not the best record, but i blame the unlucky sleeve :p tomorrow i might be going to corvallis, so yay.

props:
friends
other stuff
taco del mar
4-2
absol
power spray

slops:
not a single flygon D:
4-2
friend being sick
other stuff