Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

ugh

desert eagle

i benched a grand slam and a 3 run hr and to top it all off, mondak took a bigger lead on me because he got a huge day from UNBENCHED dudes

total stats lost from bench 5/8 2 HR 8 RBI 2 R

like i didnt even misplay..
it's not even avoidable because how can i justify playing edgar renteria vs cc sabthia over hanley ramirez vs tim hudson?? who knew renteria would go off for a slam + another RBI... and i cant bench wells, holliday, ichiro (i need steals) or Markakis (i need steals) over thome becuase thome's been hitting .190 and wells and holliday have been on a tear.. who knew hed go off for a 3 run HR

my total BENCHED stats would have matched mondak's output for the day almost, meaning i would be first instead of third right now. not to mention houston doesnt give the save op to valverde who sucked last game, meaning i lose a save (which i need!)

/end rant

my grapes are SO sour

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the wonderful world of fantasy baseball, desert eagle. I tried it for a couple of years, and it nearly drove me crazy.

- Croatian_Nidoking

on a more positive note, Hanley Ramirez is a fantasy baseball god and will be the best player in the league in a couple years.

Back