Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK League

TheGame

Well its now the 16th of the month and I'm still handing out items from season three as,surprise surprise, nothing at all has come through for season four and we're already half way through it! Like Ben,despite repeated assurances to the contrary, I have nothing new for approximately 20-24 players who loyally turn up week in week out and shell out their hard earned cash on product to build better and better decks for the reward of old promos and empty promises!! Hey ho!! Hang on a minute!! Must stop banging my head on this wall!! It's starting to hurt!! LOL !!

Martin, phone up Gideon on 0870 2406469 and ask for the promos that the rest of the UK leagues have had (Darkness Foils)... let us know the results.

~fK

Season four kit has turned up this morning! Pitiful though the content is, it will have to do!! Hey! Good times just around the corner!! The difference between an optimist and a pessimist? An optimist thinks the glass is............ etc. etc.

Okay there are problems with League kits in the UK just like always :( And this is part of the real problem. Because we have been let down so much in the past, we never saw a complete set of league kits from WotC we are very very concerned that the same will be true now under PUI.

I can only suggest that we take up NoPokes mantra and ask to go straight onto the US schedule for Leagues and play catchup later on the rest. At least then we would not be missing out because nobody thought to keep siome badges back for the UK :(

Something we all need to feedback in our league reports ..

Yes. Sadly once you are behind it is much much easier to continue to slip further and further behind.

Back