David Shwimmer
Mr. Shwimmer
Dave S
D Shwimmer
Dave Shwimmer?
Dave Shwimmer!

Slops

lol

It's a shame about what happened after all of the anticipation. Perhaps you should have stuck with old MetaNite...

Used the list I posted on our forums, I had no energy, Search or draw in the first 7 turns Round 1, I got T2'd Round 2, Lost an even game to Bandoom far and square to a friend of a friend Round 3, carried on as I wanted to keep his percentages high but found out he lost during round 4 so I scooped/dropped in what looked an ok game as I wasn't in the mood to play.

Incidentally serious props to team Metanite and all of the UK crewe. In particular Pablo, great player and person - I don't think what he suggested would have been the play but he's absolutly right that what I played wasn't lol. I will listen to good advice next time lol.

Ouch....sorry man, its a shame that you got 100% haxxed in all 4 matches =(
next year it'll be better =P

An uncharacteristic lack of Search/Draw in the opening hands hit Nicholas' r-gon-a-like too.

It just wasn't Flygons' day.

Last edited:
Oh ouch, I'm sorry Justin =( And I thought you were so certain of using Metanite! I thought the Flygon list you'd posted was a joke. If I knew you'd been serious about it, I would've PM'ed you my list which went 13-0 at BRs these weeks :(

But hey, you still had a GREAT season, and you can be proud of that! There's always next year ;) With UK Regionals open next year, I might see you there ;)

3 Flygon d
2 Flygon ex d
2 Vibrava
4 Trapinch (3 Grass, 1 Psychic)
2-2 Eggs
2 Rayquaza ex d
1 Mew* d
1 Mew d
1 Latios ex d
1 Chimecho d
4 Holon's Castform
1 Holon's Voltorb