Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK States in November??

DJGigabyte

Forum Moderator
It has recently been announced by Chimera in Nottingham that a State Championships will take place on the 19th November.

This seems very soon, considering that our Battle Roads will be going on until the last weekend on October.

Has there been any official announcement about the change? Will our States be like US Regionals, with some now and some later?

Will there be duplicate States? ie will there be for example a Nottingham SPTS in November then another in March?

No clue what's going on.

I do know that Nottingham has limited space, so if you are thinking of going you should pre-book.

I don't know if there will be another Nottingham States in March, although it does seem like Nottingham is the only States happening in November.

I don't mind the change too much (I guess it mirrors the US Regionals split), but I just thought that with a big change like this would come an announcement, either on here, or elsewhere.

I dislike finding out about major OP changes when I get an event invite on Facebook.

I don't know if there will be another Nottingham States in March, although it does seem like Nottingham is the only States happening in November.

I don't mind the change too much (I guess it mirrors the US Regionals split), but I just thought that with a big change like this would come an announcement, either on here, or elsewhere.

I dislike finding out about major OP changes when I get an event invite on Facebook.

I didn't get an invite on FB even, maybe they don't like me :(

I'm curious as to whether or not anymore States will turn to November.

Also, a shout out to Nottingham: is the States on the 19th November going to use Noble Victories as a legal modified set? With the set coming out a mere 3 days before the event it may prove hard for some of us to get our hands on cards from the set :frown:

Back