Nottingham (Chimera leisure)
Heather Leach
11-03-000101

Spring Regionals
2011-03-12
Manchester (FanBoy 3)
Dave Salisbury
11-03-000110

And Manchester have now joined in. Probably wont show up in the event locator till Tuesday local time - all premiere events have to be approved by the USA.

Last edited:
Nottingham... as in Chimera Leisure right?
Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for this by the way. Nice to have someone up to date with UK events. Makes me happy :)

London and Bournemouth on the same weekend???

IT'S A UK MARATHON!!!

and though it won't be a States Cumbernauld will be running something in March too and will be handing out the Regional promo cards.

Just a question, how long will the States normally be? Me and my my friend had to drop from Cities because my parents didn't want to hang around.
How long are they usually?

Just a question, how long will the States normally be? Me and my my friend had to drop from Cities because my parents didn't want to hang around.
How long are they usually?

assume one hour per round in masters. so five hours for the swiss rounds, then a top 8 for a further three/four hours. Add in some time for a food break and if you make the finals you can expect it to have been 10 hours since the start of the tournament.

Juniors and Seniors should be less.

Manchester has recently sanctioned their event. As with all premiere events the USA has to approve the event before it shows up in the event locator sometime on Tuesday.

Nottingham are requesting that any player who is planning on attending should pre-register with them.

Cumbernauld is a K=16 event with boosters for the top four in each age group and the regional promo card whilst supplies last.

Cumbernauld EVENT!

2011-03-19
Cumbernauld
Gordon White
11-03-000102

Back