Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK Worlds entrants travel arrangements

ape101

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if people have booked their flight to worlds yet, or about to. If people haven't booked them yet, it may be an idea to book as a group to get discount? Just an idea. Let me know if you can,

Tom:rolleyes:

I might go for the last chance qualifier, but if I do i might go with Luke A as he has sponsers who r paying for some people to go and they might let me go for free! But If u want to go with us thats fine by me

Um, the sponsors are a company I've approached and I'd prefer you didn't mention it until I've sorted things out for definite please. They won't be paying for anybody but myself and a portion of Luke's costs. I've done a lot of work for them in the past and I'm going to be advertising them when I get there. There's absolutely no chance of them paying for anybody else.

No more about this till I've sorted out the figures and accounts with them please. :)

But yes, it looks like I'm going to Worlds. :D Depending on when I get the cash I'm up for a group thing.

i thinke ur a little hard on oli, tom im always in.......... I was going to wait for sami to find out his travel arrangements then............work on it that way....because we dont even know when to leave. I have irwin interested, so isnt it a little early?

Last edited:
Don't be so greedy! i'm sure he can find sponsors for you all :)
Seriously, if I could get enough money from the sponsors to pay for everyone to go I would. As it is, I'm totally shocked they've agreed to pay for just me. I need to raise money on my own now and then they're going to double it for me. I've got about £150 promised to me so far so I'm on my way to the amount I'll need.

:tongue:How do you need to raise this money? Maybe I/we can help?
Oh wow. Donate to a paypal fund I'm setting up. Then I need to get the company to look at it, link it with their account and then I'll be ready to start taking donations into it. Thanks. :D

Well in reality couldnt you then just find someone that is willing to lend you the adequate funds needed to go worlds as a loan and then im sure they would match it??

some of what is being suggested here almost certainly breaks 'gym rules as well as potentially breaking a few civil laws.

Well in reality couldnt you then just find someone that is willing to lend you the adequate funds needed to go worlds as a loan and then im sure they would match it??
Yes, but that goes against the whole purpose of a fundraising sponsorship deal. I'm not going to scam the company that have agreed to help me to almost no benefit to themselves.

Hi, guys just wanted to ask if you are really going to worlds.... which airport would you guys most likely be flying from?? and when would you guys come back???? as well as to where? lol.... i would be returning back to UK so i was thinking if i could have some company for the long flight that might be cool

cheers

hey lip ye, the flight distance between UK and Orlando is not as bad as flyinh from either australia or malaysia to orlando :p

LOL..... yeap.....plus i have to go back there to study anyways haha no point travelling around the globe..... not like its extremely fun on the plane haha

Back