Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ultimate Phoenix [HP-on]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blassari

Two main cards of the Deck:

Smeargle L.31 – Colorless – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] Color Pick: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Trace: Flip a coin, if heads choose an attack on 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and Trace copies all effects of that attack, including damage. (The attack fails if Smeargle doesn’t have the Energy to perform an effect of the attack.)

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Ho-oh L.45 – Fire – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Phoenix Turn
You can use this Power once during your opponent’s turn, when this Pokemon’s HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an attack. Flip a coin, if heads remove all damage counters and discard all cards other than Energy attached to this Pokemon. This Pokemon isn’t discarded, but it counts as a Knocked Out Pokemon, and your opponent draws a Prize card.

[C][C][C][C] Rainbow Wing: Does 20 damage x the number of different types of Basic Energy cards attached to Ho-oh.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 2

Pokémon:

4x Smeargle DP?

4x Ho-Oh DP?

2-1-2 Flygon d HP
=13

Trainer:

1x Rare Candy HP
2x Crystal Beach CG
2x Holon Circle CG
2x Scott PK
4x Mr. Stones Project DF
4x Windstorm CG
1x Warp point CG
3x Castaway CG
2x Buffer Piece DF
4x Energy Switch DP1
4x Quick Ball MT
2x Night Maintenance MT
=31

Energy
2x Grass Energy
2x Fire Energy
2x Water Energy
2x Lightning Energy
2x Psychic Energy
2x Fighting Energy
2x Darkness Energy
2x Metal Energy
=16

Starter
Smeargle is AWESOME!!!
It can get up to 3 Basic Energies with no Energy!!!
Main attacker
It's Ho-oh!
It can just keep attackin, if dies, it keeps in play WITH it's energy!
There is lil' chance that I win game with ONE!
Just keep attacking with the Ho-oh and attaching different Energies to him so it will become the ultimate Phoenix!
Energy Booster
Flygon attaches Energy to him, Energy Switch gives them to Ho-Oh! This is just variant strategy, but can use it if have Energy Switch in hand...
Trainers
There is Stalling, Searching,Evolving,reducing, more powering etc...

This is for fun playing!!!

Last edited:
You only have a 50/50 chance of Ho-Oh surviving a KO. Add cessation crystal and other power disablers to the picture and suddenly you have zero chance of Ho-Oh surviving.

And Flygon + Energy Switch just isn't a very good form of energy acceleration, I'm sorry. And you can't run four from DP and four from elsewhere; it's the same card.

Ho-Oh just isn't a good pokemon. There are a lot of other pokemon out there that do a lot more than just 20 damage per energy, who can start attacking with less than four energies attached.

Why flygon when you can't supply anything In the deck. 80 dmg just isnt much in this format, and it takes way to long to set up. Switch your decks or find a way to make faster/more consistent

Why flygon when you can't supply anything In the deck. 80 dmg just isnt much in this format, and it takes way to long to set up. Switch your decks or find a way to make faster/more consistent

Flygon attach itself, then move it with Energy Switch.

Really, is too slow...

Whoops, I know that I can't play 8 Enefgy Switch, it was mistake...
Yeah, I know it's slow, but I will try it when we get Ho-oh and Smeargle!

I was also think about this deck, but the x2 water weakness for ho-oh is horible. Hurricane and Empoleon will destroy this thing, with out even trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back