X1 Broken time-Space
X1 Pokemon Rescue
X1 Junk Arm

ENERGY

X4 Special Darkness Energy
X2 Warp Energy
X1 Cyclone Energy
X4 Dark Energy

The strategy of the deck is too use the Umbreons as the main attacker using moonlight fang to lock against almost any deck. Espeon prime as a tech against machamp. Honchkrow as tech against gyarados and mismagius for anything unexpected. So far I notice this deck seems to need more Pokemon. Uxie is something I REALLY plan on putting in but I do not currently have any at the moment but will probably be able to get them really soon. If I do get my hands on the Uxie I would like to know what you think I should take out to replace with the uxies. And any other advice you guys could give. I probably don't have the cards that you guys will suggest but please go ahead and say what you think would be good to replace with whatever. I am all ears!:thumb:

I would put in 2 TS-2 Devolutors to deal with Gyarados and Stage 2s that don't have Poke-Powers/Bodies. A good partner I have found for Umbreon is Sharpedo TM. It does not have the fighting weakness that other darks do and has two good attacks. Check out the card, you would be surprised how often you can roll two heads and make the opponent discard his or her whole hand. His second attack can do quite a bit of damage if they can't knock him out in one attack. You might need to run 2 DCE.

I would put in 2 TS-2 Devolutors to deal with Gyarados and Stage 2s that don't have Poke-Powers/Bodies. A good partner I have found for Umbreon is Sharpedo TM. It does not have the fighting weakness that other darks do and has two good attacks. Check out the card, you would be surprised how often you can roll two heads and make the opponent discard his or her whole hand. His second attack can do quite a bit of damage if they can't knock him out in one attack. You might need to run 2 DCE.

Thanks, I will try out the sharpedo. And the Devolutors is an AWESOME IDEA! Good tech for Tyranitar and would help power up Mismagius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back