Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unaired Family Guy to air.

jdb728

This was taken straight from AS here.
PREVIOUSLY UNAIRED FAMILY GUY TO DEBUT
The "lost" episode of Family Guy entitled "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein" will make its television debut on Sunday, Nov. 9, at 11 p.m. (e/p).
Don't forget to watch.
It will also be on at 12:30AM, 2:00AM and 3:30AM.
:cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

BJJ763 said:
Moving to the correct forum...
No offense meant, but I don't think Family Guy's an Anime, and I just figured from reading what's permitted in the anime forums, I didn't think non-animes would be allowed.
Oh well, I could be wrong, sorry if I am. :cool:
Thanks for reading.

Don't forget, it airs for the first time ever tonight.

Last edited:
What did you guys think of the episode?
I found it to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and also from watching it, I believe that the only people who would be "offended" by it, would be the people who are tryin' to find somethin' to be offended by.

jdb728 said:
What did you guys think of the episode?
I found it to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and also from watching it, I believe that the only people who would be "offended" by it, would be the people who are tryin' to find somethin' to be offended by.

It supposedly got butchered from the DVD version, as I'll find out soon. (Just got the first set!)

It wasn't controversial at all. It just showcased people's ignorance of other cultures.

Best parts - "Lifetime, Television For Idiots." , their Seinfeld moment, and "Optimus Prime is Jewish!?"

NoTime4LoveDrJ said:
It supposedly got butchered from the DVD version, as I'll find out soon. (Just got the first set!)

It wasn't controversial at all. It just showcased people's ignorance of other cultures.

Best parts - "Lifetime, Television For Idiots." , their Seinfeld moment, and "Optimus Prime is Jewish!?"
Don't forget Quagmire "Looking for his keys", and then one of the most PAINFUL moments on TV I've seen in a long time, when Peter's chasin' Weinstein and steps on Quagmire while he's in his Lawn Chair.
Oh yes, and the part I laugh at every time I think about it, Where Lois said "Sometimes I swear I'm married to a child"(or somethin' like that), and then Peter responds, "Well if I'm a child, then you know what that makes you(?), a pedofile, and I'll be ****** if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert", and then promptly walks out the door.

Last edited:
Back