Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Undefeated 3rd Place Rockford BR

espeon1

Yes, I was undefeated and yet I got 3rd place and missed cut! Well technically I lost the first round due to lateness, but I still say it's undefeated :thumb:

So, I spend the night at Tommy's, helping his brother build a deck, get about 4 hours of sleep. So much fun... I'm playing Dialgachomp btw

Round 1: LATE
Showed up just as the player roster was up, so we had to be entered for the 2nd round...

Round 2: August C. Vespiquen/other grass
I get out a quick dialga with a couple special metals and Expert Belt, then set up a garchomp and he gets nothing. No supporters and I deafen lock him for a while.

Round 3: Cody Scizor/Flygon/Donphan
It's an interesting deck I guess, but his scizor line slows him down too much. He can't find his energy so he can't take out my Dialga X hitting for 50/70 every turn.

Round 4: ???
I really don't remember this, but I won.

So, I get 3rd place and grab my packs. Then we decide to stay for the modified side event. Me and Tommy were both two of the three undefeateds in that, so I got 1 pack and he got 2 because of his opponents' win percentage or something...

Props
Undefeated!
3rd place prizes
Tommy's family for giving me a ride
Dialga's Poke body
Chocolate milk XP

Slops
Lateness
Not winning because of lateness
Ben losing in top 2

Nice job Nate! You definitely did a great job, especially since you were only a place away from top 2. Yeah, too bad most of us had to be late for the BR, but look at the bright side. You, Owen, Tommy, and I all came undefeated as well, so we all made quite some achievements at least.

Good luck in Cities!:thumb:

Yeah lol. Who was owen? Was it that little spaz kid or one of the twins?

4 people who came late and went "undefeated" is pretty cool though lol

Back