Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

undefeated.... yet didnt place =/

yellowlob

yeah so i went three rounds and was the only undefeated deck... only to have to leave early due to a stupid band rehearsal.

i played mothim. yes, the get help one. no i do not need help.

Round 1.
vs my friend with MANTINE w/ empoleon deck >.<

so first round sucks cuz i have to play my friend who i played alot already. our record against each other is pretty even. stupid dual splash + giant wave kills mothim... anyways
we both get baltoy starts, but he has no energy. i mentor for three types of burmy, and get setup from there, killing his claydol early on. he pretty much cant get setup and only gets an empoleon with a scramble. gg.
1-0

Round 2.
vs Infernape (MD)

ugggh.fire. o well. this version had rotom, and stacking onto an infernape wasnt going to help much against my already easily killable mothims. so i get setup, attach a cessation, hampering his setup. my mothim swarm is just too much.

2-0

Round 3.
vs GG

ugggggggggggh. mothim has resistance... but still gallade only needs to flip 2 prizes. her absol start discarded my wormadam... darn. i get setup with a claydol and attach a cessation after. she gets a gallade up, kills two mothims, i kill it. i night maintenance and recycle my mothims/burmy. She gets a garde lvl x up and keeps bringing down my burmies >.> it gets down to one or two prizes, but all she is left with is a kirlia and an absol. mothim gets help ftw.

3-0

so then now all my friends try to convince me to stay, even going so far as stealing my keys....shammeeeeeee. lol. but i end up going to my rehearsal >.< i dropped. =(

i think i need to get help.

madhatter- lol. most def. i was gonna run speed raging scales mothim too, but then i decided on this one =P mothim is just too good.

ty =]

turns out we didnt do much in the rehearsal. just a bunch of people not knowing what to do... I COULDVE STAYEEEEEDDDDDDD =(

o well.
mothim still pwns. =]

*chorus of poke-bandos: WE TOLD YOU TO STAY!!!1!!* ;) ;) ;)

good job going 3-0 :)

'mom :)

Last edited:
Back