Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Underground NYC tournaments

Weasel Zero

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Hello tri-state tournament players. I'm Darrell, league leader of the NYC Underground league and my NYC Underground crew will be hosting a couple tournaments in the near future. For Sunday, May 20th and Sunday, May 27th, we will hold a Darkrai ex tournament. Entry fee is $10. Prize support looks like this:

1st - Darkrai ex
2nd - Dark Explorers ex
(if we exceed 15 players, we will provide 3rd and 4th place prizes)
3rd - B&W ex (Non dragon tin)
4th - B&W ex (Non dragon tin)

League energy cards will be given out to every participant. We will try to make this a swiss event with top cut to 2/4 based on attendance, which would then be 2 out of 3 elimination. Playtime will start at 3pm. I will allow proxies as long as they are a clear copy/print out of the card at my discretion. Spread the word, let everyone know. Hope to see everyone there! :)

Last edited:
Hello tri-state tournament players. I'm Darrell, league leader of the NYC Underground league and my NYC Underground crew will be hosting a couple tournaments in the near future. For Sunday, May 20th and Sunday, May 27th, we will hold a Darkrai ex tournament. Entry fee is $10. Prize support looks like this:

1st - Darkrai ex
2nd - Dark Explorers ex
(if we exceed 15 players, we will provide 3rd and 4th place prizes)
3rd - B&W ex (Non dragon tin)
4th - B&W ex (Non dragon tin)

League energy cards will be given out to every participant. We will try to make this a swiss event with top cut to 2/4 based on attendance, which would then be 2 out of 3 elimination. Playtime will start at 3pm. I will allow proxies as long as they are a clear copy/print out of the card at my discretion. Spread the word, let everyone know. Hope to see everyone there! :)
:eek: why are you using league energies as tournament support?

'mom

:eek: why are you using league energies as tournament support?

'mom

Well. my prize support is the 2 to 4 cards mentioned above. I usually use the energy cards that were from previous seasons left over in tournaments and use these tournaments to recruit new people to my league and give those people the newer energy cards from current seasons.
Posted with Mobile style...

Back