Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unknown Card Info Please!!!

smpratte

Alright so awhile ago I bought this unknown trophy card that I have never seen before. I checked every website and have never seen on eBay either. The card appears to be a 4th place trophy card from the 2005 champions league.

I am just seeing if anyone on here knows anything about this card, possibly how many exist? how much it is worth? or just any additional information about it.

Here is a link to it:

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/...current=Championsleague4thplacetrophycard.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know I have looked for information on the cards, and whenever you search champions league all you get are soccer results, which is a good thing:cool:

Anyway check your pms Jason:thumb:

Champion's league,

stadium card,

each player play with their hands face up (showing to both players)...

it's like a daring card...

It is something from Ex and before because of the way the Trainer/ Staidum or whatever it is looks. So it is a stadium? Well that kind of makes sense and no Legotack it is not legal.

The reason why it is Ex before is if you look where it would say Stadium if that is what it is and so on there are like little bubles behind it which hasn't been around since Ex. There are a few directly so that is how I know it is Ex before.

^Thanks for stating the obvious that I clearly overlooked. I bet this card will fetch a lot of money seeing as it is a trophy card. Victory Medal, a terrible card, goes for $20-$30 on ebay because it is a trophy card.

yes the card does go for a lot of money over 1k the only other one I have seen sold for that price, and was not even in its original case. I do not know if I will let it go though it is not even listed on bulbapedia.

Back