4 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Conductive Quarry
2 Broken Time-Space

ENERGY: 14
4 Special Metal Energy
5 Lightning Energy
5 Metal Energy

Use Heatran Lv. X's Poké Power to reattach energy after Cyber Shock. Other than that, use the Magnezone when needed in different situations. The general attack strategy when there are several strong Pokémon is to use Cyber Shock, then use Magnezone SF's Gyro Ball to KO and switch to something to be sacrificed, like a Sableye. The Promo Magnezone is generally used to take the last prize. Use Sableye as a starter because it can copy any supporter in your deck, allowing you to set up quickly.

Update: I'm wanting to make the Magnezone line 4-3-3-1 or 4-4-3-1. What should I take out to add in another Magnemite or another Magnemite or Magneton? Other suggestions not related to this are also welcome. Also, what should I take out to put in 2 Azelf LAs? I need them in case my Magnezone is in my Prize Cards.

Last edited:
It looks very solid. I don't see much wrong, but i would add another magnemite and magneton. -2 super scoop ups.

Maybe 2 energy for 2 Call Energy. I'll try that.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Bump to the top for help.

Last edited:
switch 1 of the lvlXs for the DP magnezone. It gives ALL pokemon with metal energy attached free reatreat (pretty much all pokèmon thanks to electric trans)wihch helps set up heatran and helps utilize gyro ball to the max. also have you looked at the other magnezone from SF. It gives you a free seach for an electric or metal pokèmon every turn which helps you set up faster with BTS and rare candy. It also has the most consistent attack that deals over 60 meaning you can swipe even without heatran in play.

Rare candies are really helpful, but sometimes when you can't get ahold of them in time it would be nice to rely on having another magnemite and magneton to back you up when you can't seem to get those rare candies in your hand. Well, if you don't do the magnemite and magneton, then -1-2 super scoop up, and + 1-2 uxies. This will increase draw power and will at least help claydol get your rare candies out faster.

switch 1 of the lvlXs for the DP magnezone. It gives ALL pokemon with metal energy attached free reatreat (pretty much all pokèmon thanks to electric trans)wihch helps set up heatran and helps utilize gyro ball to the max. also have you looked at the other magnezone from SF. It gives you a free seach for an electric or metal pokèmon every turn which helps you set up faster with BTS and rare candy. It also has the most consistent attack that deals over 60 meaning you can swipe even without heatran in play.
So you mean I should take out a Magnezone Lv.X and put in another DP or Stormfront Magnezone? Also, I seem to like the Promo Magnezone the best because with Magnezone Lv.X, it is dealing 120 every turn.

Rare candies are really helpful, but sometimes when you can't get ahold of them in time it would be nice to rely on having another magnemite and magneton to back you up when you can't seem to get those rare candies in your hand. Well, if you don't do the magnemite and magneton, then -1-2 super scoop up, and + 1-2 uxies. This will increase draw power and will at least help claydol get your rare candies out faster.
I don't really like using Uxie's. Sure they get you a full hand, but they take up deck space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back