Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UPDATED 3/8/10! Phoenix's Card Emporium: New HGSS arrivals! W: Raichus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey

CML for these cards:

Luxray (AR)
Tangrowth (AR)
Pelipper (AR) ONLY if it's the rare one if it's the uncommon one, nvm
Aerodactyl (AR)
Mow Rotom

"10. Please no CML unless you make an offer with it. I'm willing to look if I don't like the offer but I think the offer shows exactly how much you want the card, which helps me better find a card I like to make a fair trade."

Also, card list updated, will be adding rares and common/uncommon deck builders and staples tonight.

Last edited:
My:
Luxray GL x3

Your:
Gardevoir PL
Gardevoir SW
Flygon SW
Sableye SF

If not, you're welcome to CML for other cards

I'm just going to ignore any CMLs that not only dont read the rules, but then follow up by not reading the post that REPEATS that rule.

@ksash, I'm not seeing anything else that stands out as something I'd like and until I can get a Luxray GL lv X I really don't want to start trading for the normal GLs. Still, I'll keep an eye on your thread and let you know if I see anything.

@Rolandlawl, same thing. Not really going to actively pursue Lux GLs until I can get a Lux GL lv X, but I'll keep an eye on your trade thread as well...if I see something I like I'll post up an offer.

Your, rule, eh..

'8. I'm only interested in Pokemon. No YuGiOh/Magic/other cards.'

Is redundant, as we don't trade anything here /except/ pokemon and pokemon-related items. c:
Just thought I'd let'cha know.

I use the same rules at any other forums, simply because so many times over people have asked that or tried to throw them in. I'm also on Pojo and a few other trade forums so I just copy/paste.

*headdesks*

People, read the damn rules. It takes 20 seconds and would keep me from ignoring you and your posts completely.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Post fully updated with new cards, and traded ones are removed. Updated wants as well.

Last edited:
@PhoenixBack4Fire...yes, very much so.

@Akimbo....As I've already got those two Raichus and the grass energy is a lower want, Id probably want to have more thrown in for the two Charizards. Would be interested in your TATM Raichus and the prerelease Raichu though.

Last edited:
could u do my:
raichu gl
x2 raichu (arceus)
ur:
x3 roseannes research
lmk

The Arceus Raichus are kind of stacking up for me already, and I've got about 6 Raichu GLs, both RH and non, so they're really not that high on my want list, and I know how sought after the RRs are. Not seeing much on your list to have you add in, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back